1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

SOG's DOGs, the DOG-HOUSE. Come on in. We won't bite!

Discussion in 'SOG Specialty Knives' started by bored2deth, Mar 30, 2011.

1. Charlie-Echo-Kilo

Charlie-Echo-Kilo

Feb 3, 2014
    Permission to join SOG DOGs? My current collection: Flash II, Sculptura, Magnadot 2.0, Trident Mini, Key-Knife, Twitch XL Tanto, and a Power Assist B66.

2. Alann45

Alann45

Jul 4, 2009
    Welcome aboard.
    You now have SOG DOG # 114

Alan
    SOG DOG #2

3. 68Charger

68Charger

Oct 25, 2013
    I got 99 problems, but a Sog ain't one? Eh?

Anyway, I just recently bought a SOG Stingray. I got it for a ridiculous price but the only down side is that the Krayton handles are a bit worn out. I dunno if anyone has any experience with wearing Krayton handles and a solution? I want this beaut to look great. For $48, I don't mind investing a bit of money into it. Not many Seki Japan Stimgrays are floating around. At least the original and not the arc-lock one. I'll post pics soon!

4. Zayyanimasterblader

Zayyanimasterblader Banned BANNED

Nov 21, 2013
    I wanna be a sog dog too. Gimme a number!

5. Zayyanimasterblader

Zayyanimasterblader Banned BANNED

Nov 21, 2013
    Btw i own a seal pup elite seal team elite and the trident

6. Alann45

Alann45

Jul 4, 2009
    Since you asked so nicely, how can I say no. ;)

SOG DOG 115 Zayyanimasterblader

Alan
    SOG DOG #2

7. Derek Bergstrom

Derek Bergstrom

Mar 5, 2014
    Hi all, Im i collecter of many brands and styles of knives and i make and sell my own knives but havnt gotten noticed much on the forum. i think you seem to be a good group of guys and i dont have much to contribute as far as reviews and collection to the other kai,spyderco, ect. groups so id like to join sog dogs in hopes of striking up conversation, posting pictures, doing testing ect. as i desire to be useful to the knife community. most people have a "if its not nutnfancy theyre not worth listening to" mentality on the internet if you catch my drift.
    I just scored a new flash 2 tanto for 25 bucks today, i have two fasthawks, the trident fixed blade and the seal pup as well as the magnadot.

8. Alann45

Alann45

Jul 4, 2009
    Welcome aboard.
    You have been assigned SOG DOG 116.

Alan
    SOG DOG #2