SOG's DOGs, the DOG-HOUSE. Come on in. We won't bite!

Hi there, I'd like a number. I own a SOG Trident which is heavily battle scarred from years of (ab)use, but still holds a scary edge. Love that steel!

Hi there, I'd like a number. I own a SOG Trident which is heavily battle scarred from years of (ab)use, but still holds a scary edge. Love that steel!

You've been issued SOG DOG #109.

Welcome to the group.

Alan
SOG DOG #2

Hey guys, just saw this thread, I was wonderin if anyone could tell me about the SOG Attache?

I bought two of 'em quite a few years ago, (about fifteen to twenty years ago) and would like more, now I know they're outta production but when I do a search I keep gettin' some overseas site that shows pictures of a new one with scissors but can't find any info on where to get 'em.

Any info would be appreciated.

BTW I have about a half a dozen or so SOGs but all are from teen to twenty years old.

I would like to be a SOG dog. Whatever number is next is totally fine.

I have carried a Flash II everyday for almost 3 years (first sog).

I now have:
Aegis
Tech Bowie
Seal Team
Seal Pup
SOGfari 13"
Pentagon

I carry a Micron II on my keychain and a Visionary II every day. I also have a pair Fast Hawk's. May oi join SOG DOG's and have a number please?

Thanks!

My EDC is a SOG TAC Auto and I also have a Twitch II. Really love the SOG knives and find them to be a excellent knife at a great price.

I'd love to join and have you issue me a number. If its not too much to ask, is there any chance I could get the numner 666 or 1313?

I'd love to join and have you issue me a number. If its not too much to ask, is there any chance I could get the numner 666 or 1313?

You can have either number. I've gone ahead and given you #666, if you prefer the other, just let me know.

Alan
SOG DOG #2

Hi there. I recently bought a Tactical Tomahawk and for a couple of days have been beating it up and loving it. I am really surprised and impressed. It dawned on me that out of the 30 or so knives I own, my most used blade is ... A Twitch XL. I hated it when I first bought it about 5 or 6 years ago. So much so that I left it outside to have handy. Well it's handy. I use it for everything and I use it almost daily. Got a Blink too.

Anyway, I want to join your group if possible.

Thanks!

Well thanks for the hospitality!

Unfortunately I did something CRAZY! I used my Tactical tomahawk to process three 4" rounds of dry firewood. I sat down to check the edge and found that the head is loose. It has about 10 degrees of play along the spike to blade axis now. I'm bummed about that. I contacted Target and since it was purchased with a gift card they don't want to return it. I'm a machinist so I'm considering making a more robust handle for it but am concerned that physics is against the design.

Not sure what to do with the thing though.

Anyone have a success story about re-handling one of these?

Permission to come aboard.

Currently own:
Key knife
Bluto
FlashII
Flashback
SlimJim
Twitch II (Autographed by R. Lee Ermery aka The Gunny)
Xray Vision mini
Toothlock
Visionary I
Visionary II
Vulcan
Spec Elite I

Fixed Blades:
Field Pup
N.W. Ranger
Team Leader (Aus8)
Daggert I
Daggert II
Gov-Tac
Seal Pup (x2)

Axe:
FastHawk

Multi-Tool:
Powerlock EOD

I think I have 2 more but can't think of them.

Cheers.

Back