• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD Twenty Medium Chopper prototypes

It hung up for me too...I totally thought we broke bladeforums, lol.

~Chip

Yeah I think we did. Look at all the double, and triple posts on the first page. I'll bet there's 40 posts in the first "20". That is a pretty serious traffic spike. It's humbling when I consider a lot of that spike is probably for our thread here. We didn't break Bladeforums but we maybe put a little ding in it.

Thank you everyone for the fantastic turnout.

well not horrible for my first try from home computer, I almost forgot how to log in lol

congrats to all the winners :thumbsup::D:D:D

I had to refresh twice for the sales thread to appear, then it took fooooreeeever to load...but I saw no replies yet so thought I might have a chance.

~Chip

My heart stopped for a full 10 seconds waiting for the thread to post and then again when it took forever to load!

Yup, what was up with that?! Well we know, it was the huge influx and surge of uploads / downloads which almost broke the Internet again. I was flabbergasted that I actually made it, barely!!!

Last edited:
Yeah I think we did. Look at all the double, and triple posts on the first page. I'll bet there's 40 posts in the first "20". That is a pretty serious traffic spike. It's humbling when I consider a lot of that spike is probably for our thread here. We didn't break Bladeforums but we maybe put a little ding in it.

Psssshhh. Thank YOU for making such fantastic tools!

43 posts on first page!! If my math is correct. who knows, still might be changing/updating.

So much interest for the MC
I hope that the pre order is soon !

I had to refresh twice for the sales thread to appear, then it took fooooreeeever to load...but I saw no replies yet so thought I might have a chance.

~Chip
Same here, two refreshes, figured I was screwed. Made my post and was showing as the third one. Fell all the way to number 20, then 19 once BensonX bowed out.

Back