Some Might Call It "Vintage Micarta". . . I Call It "Blizzard Beaten Snow Hole" Micarta!!!

The Flak Jack was next in line, but the DS8 cut in front. I don't think we'll be seeing any of these delivered before mid-march. Maybe April.

I'm going to guess 2 weeks, and that's no BS pulling your leg - I'm trying to will it done with my mind! There's a lot of midi-chlorian in top shelf tequila :D I can feel it working ;)

Lucky's sort of subjective. I'd rather have these spread out a bit more--maybe three or four weeks between blades. The CC's not melting yet, but it's getting close.

Last edited:
Lucky's sort of subjective. I'd rather have these spread out a bit more--maybe three or four weeks between blades. The CC's not melting yet, but it's getting close.

Dinged for CS and BG, but the CC melted down. (Actually declined because the card was cancelled due to some fraudulent charges, but it's close enough.)

Got the DING....but still waiting on Silent Knights that were paid one month ago today??!!!

I got the ding - did not see a heads up on this one, and those were some expensive blades!

I am waiting on my rangers still and have the SK package coming tomorrow while I will be out of town!

Will be cool to get a CS in factory fresh - maybe my first...

Cam

Back