some projects

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, ya have to fight bearthedog for that one :D

WHAT! You mean that awesome little one with the temper lines is Reuben's!! SWEET I'll get to play with it!

Would you get Sierra some post-its! Look at her arms, the girl needs some note paper!!
040209-2.jpg

WHAT! You mean that awesome little one with the temper lines is Reuben's!! SWEET I'll get to play with it!

Would you get Sierra some post-its! Look at her arms, the girl needs some note paper!!

I have sticky notes! they're on my desktop.... on the iMac... So if i'm not near my desk, I don't have anything to take notes on :p

Some more random shots. 2nd trad leuku in the rough, first one in dual wood is in a vise right now. Kalama's peeeeeg sticker, Mk2, some EDCs and leuku pattern bushcrafters (and a blank), a pair of pattern 2 neckers.

12022009-1.jpg

12022009-2.jpg

12022009-3.jpg

12022009-4.jpg

12022009-5.jpg

And Tory, recovering from being spayed:

tori-12022009.jpg

She's 65 pounds, despiute the little ball of fluff in a blanket look.

what kind of wood is that first knife in the most recent post? it looks really nice, as does the other necker. The Spanish Dirk and the traditional leuku both look like great designs. the 9'' leuku has been a favorite of mine recently.

Bocote!

and the Leuku pattern BC in ipe all done up after I finished the edge and did other photos:

160-1.jpg

160-2.jpg

160-3.jpg

160-4.jpg

160-5.jpg

160-6.jpg

Those are sweeeeet. That bocote edc is killing me!! That is a sweet blade.

That Leuku looks spot on. I love it. And the Spanish dirk is too cool. Awesome stuff Christof.

Bocote is such a great wood. My recurve is bocote and black walnut. The sheaths are really looking great.

I really like the looks of that traditional leuku. Of course you have to tease me about mine being in the vice :D

What's the large blade, not the Spanish Dirk, but the one that sort of looks like a 12" machete?

What's the large blade, not the Spanish Dirk, but the one that sort of looks like a 12" machete?

Oh, that's the traditional through tang broad fronted style leuku- aboout 8.5 inches. Still thin blades, but thicker than machetes

Christof --

Whatcha up to? I saw the Spanish dirk in the For Sale area. Looked great. Really nice. Any progress on a "field" version?

Had some bad rain that slowed things down. Mostly trying to quietly finish a couple orders while working on the general stuff. i have... Another dirk, a texas special, 2 neckers, a leuku, a wharncliffe, a santoku, a seax, and a couple others all getting shipped or sheaths started between today and tuesday!

i do have photos i havent even posted yet.

I would give up two of the chocolate chip cookies on my plate for a pic of that 'large hunter/util.' ;)

Sorry to hear about the rain. This has been a bit of a strange winter. Sounds like you've got some great projects going. Looking forward to the pics....

I keep working and not photographing. I'll get some, even if I have to use the evil flash thing. Some maple coming along, soon, too

A little bit of catchup of photos that just got dumped into a directory over the past few weeks.

This is the texan
18022009-2.jpg

This is the first rough cut I did of the Large Mills Pattern (modification of a model 2 type of blade)
18022009-3.jpg

More coming in a few

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back