• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Someone to watch out for!

Yes,
We can go that far, but since it is not in the US and based in Saudi we have no options past that.
Also keep in mind that IP's are still not unique to individuals. One IP can be used by thousands of individuals especially if they are using dialup or dsl.

IP's are just one of the clues that convinced us to ban him under 5 or 6 user names he was using. There is usually a pattern(s) to follow up on besides an IP before we can get rid of them and even then you have to weigh the offense. This guy was not just a troll so it was easier to make the decision.

I am not going to give out any more info on this. (trolls and crooks can read it too.) :D.

Bastid, are you refering to my post. I wasn't talking about IP's . I was refering to his address. APO's, military address abroad.

Yes,
We can go that far, but since it is not in the US and based in Saudi we have no options past that.
Also keep in mind that IP's are still not unique to individuals. One IP can be used by thousands of individuals especially if they are using dialup or dsl.

IP's are just one of the clues that convinced us to ban him under 5 or 6 user names he was using. There is usually a pattern(s) to follow up on besides an IP before we can get rid of them and even then you have to weigh the offense. This guy was not just a troll so it was easier to make the decision.

I am not going to give out any more info on this. (trolls and crooks can read it too.) :D.

well, wouldnt it be easy to change the ip?

I prepaid for 3 damascus mini rung sats, (daltons) and a guy named scott who went by "captain claen.burned me bad. I prepaid for some older MTs and a guy named "captain dave did the same sent wrong stuff sent them back oops forgot to credit me. for what its worth

I just received this email from him

Quote:
On Jan 11, 2008 9:02 AM, tony robles <tonyrobles2007@gmail.com> wrote:
/Gal from s
I was able to see your comments on that thread and I truly appreciate it (sarcasm on), but as you said that you are concerned that I am a scammer as per your accusation so be it, but to sweeten the deal with you I'd mark the package you sent return to sender as I am not interested to use anything from someone like you who treated me like shit, and the Busse I sent it doesn't matter it's just 300$+ and that's nothing, so now you can post again this response of mine and do what you want as I don't give a rat's ass.

His response sounds familiar to me. Isn't he that 'gal' from Israel/Russian Forums that was scamming knives and RC Helis.

"it's just 300$+ and that's nothing..." reminds me of him/her.

Yep he's a thief

This was his reply to my email

"And I sincerely don't appreciate your threat so here it goes, I sent you the knife and once the package left my hand you own it and I accept no responsiblity for it as I don't have control over the Post or your country's post and I am NOT as influential and powerful as you describe yourself. I will do what I can to help track/trace the item but will in NO way be accountable for it. "

Same adres as posted before!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Well, after almost a decade of great trades with very little problems, I guess I lowered my guard a bit here...
That´s ok, having lost one knife won´t make me loose faith on BF´s traders. I´ll just see it as a lesson to remind me not to lower the guard.

He tried to get me too...

He's using the name Charlie Cheng with the same address as above in Saudi.

He refused to give me his name on the forum, this should have been an immediate RED FLAG, but I was excited to get a SnG that my judgement was clouded.

By sheer luck I was able to get my package back before it cleared US Customs (I have a friend there) and he claimed that he sent a package to me at the end of NOVEMBER and it's now JANUARY. Since I was able to get my package back before his so-called package was delivered here, he conveniently emailed me to say that his package arrived back in Saudi.

Stay away from this Jerk Off:jerkit:

well now that the iTrader has been implemented, I feel safe about trading again.

A note to all, don't post your email address in the trade thread, just make sure you have emails turned on in your user CP.

that way you can tell them to either pm or post or email through BF and you will always get a user name with the email.

He got me traded my Strider EBLT-SS to him on 22 dec 07 with nothing to show for it.

L.Kloehn

He got me!
I sent him an Ipod Photo and Benchmade Pika, on December and he was supposed to send ma a Surefire 6P and a Glock Light, he told me that he sent the package on December 22 and now its February and I have nothing, I sent the package via DHL and the address does not exist, he wrote me big story about being in a government facility and he cannot go to get the package so he sent a driver for it at the DHL offices in Saudi Arabia, after a month I wrote him and he replied me the same bull that mongo man received so now is February and never got my stuff I wrote him an e-mail and never replied, so he is a scamer, be careful, I know that here in the forum are nice people so that you can trust.
I can imagine what kind of looser he is stealing stuff from other people.

Hello good people of BladeForums. My name is George Johnston. I am a member of The Firing Line (gorgon24) and Glock Talk (quasimodo).

Sorry to re-open this old wound but I thought you might like to know your buddy is back to his old tricks. Charly Cheng and/or Marino Bush as he messed up and gave both names to me. I caught on early but kept the idiot going for over a week. I had fun jerking him around to tell the truth.

I was contacted by one of your members that happens to be a member of Glock talk and told to read this thread. Wow this guy has really been at work. If you would like to see how low this guy is, he is actually listing the items he scammed you honest folks out of on Glock Talk as trade items.

Also, his new address & telephone # is:
Charly Cheng (Marino Bush)
Al Nemer Bldg Along Olaya Road
Postal Box 10525
Riyadh 11443
Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia
Mobile No. +966 56 78 650 88

Kind of doubt the number works but if someone want to give it a try.... I would love to know.

So does anybody got any friends still in theater over there? Wouldn't it be nice to have half a dozen Marine follow this Turd home to recover your items? Not a suggestion. Just a thought.

I also have a concern that some of the items he is requesting now (from me high capacity Glock Magazines) could be used to cause harm to our troops. If this guy is a Muslim terrorist Puke I would hate to think he is using items Patriotic Americans are supplying to fund his own little war.

The name he is using on Glock Talk and The Firing Line is TripleGlocker. Here are the links to see what I have posted. Feel free to join and post what he has done to you.

http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=900311

http://www.thefiringline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303572

Thank you and GOD Bless,
George Johnston
gorgon24
quasimodo

have any of you guys thought about some sort of bonds held in escrow till both items received? would it not be a good idea to withhold funds till items received? and have you thought how dodgy those arabs could be over there, prolly knocking off shit loads of items from the post... either way, i'm young and i'm new to BF but i'll tell you guys one thing; if it aint in front of you and you can't touch it don't believe it. Insure and ensure all your trades are somehow backed up or covered with dollars.

i have also been contacted by someone who claims to be saudi.
he supposedly sent me a knife for trade with one i had.
whe he said was shipped with 14 days or so to recieve it.
it's been a few more and no knife.
i may be a little over protective since i see this post.
i have every email he has sent and what he said was his user id.
i tried to find user id,and no such luck.
i have lots of info about his address and name,user,etc.
if i can help?
jd

He ripped me for a benchmade knife.

Kingston Cole/ Joesph Dodofozi or something like that. Same address.

i have also been contacted by someone who claims to be saudi.
he supposedly sent me a knife for trade with one i had.
whe he said was shipped with 14 days or so to recieve it.
it's been a few more and no knife.
i may be a little over protective since i see this post.
i have every email he has sent and what he said was his user id.
i tried to find user id,and no such luck.
i have lots of info about his address and name,user,etc.
if i can help?
jd

I doubt it...I am afraid you probably are cheated out of your knife. As it stands right now for me. I do not do business with Arab countries. Period.

OK guys.....I was contacted today by a guy from Saudi Arabia. He's trying to offer me a trade.

He's using the following email address: Bart Simms [bartsimms11@gmail.com]

I've been aware of the notorious "Saudi Scammer" for quite a while from reading various threads here on Blade Forums. I just wanted to give you guys a heads up because I haven't seen this email address mentioned yet.

On another note.....I'm going to string him along and see where it goes.....maybe I'll gain some new information so I can post it up for you guys. More to follow. -out

Hello good people of BladeForums. My name is George Johnston. I am a member of The Firing Line (gorgon24) and Glock Talk (quasimodo).

Sorry to re-open this old wound but I thought you might like to know your buddy is back to his old tricks. Charly Cheng and/or Marino Bush as he messed up and gave both names to me. I caught on early but kept the idiot going for over a week. I had fun jerking him around to tell the truth.

I was contacted by one of your members that happens to be a member of Glock talk and told to read this thread. Wow this guy has really been at work. If you would like to see how low this guy is, he is actually listing the items he scammed you honest folks out of on Glock Talk as trade items.

Also, his new address & telephone # is:
Charly Cheng (Marino Bush)
Al Nemer Bldg Along Olaya Road
Postal Box 10525
Riyadh 11443
Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia
Mobile No. +966 56 78 650 88

Kind of doubt the number works but if someone want to give it a try.... I would love to know.

So does anybody got any friends still in theater over there? Wouldn't it be nice to have half a dozen Marine follow this Turd home to recover your items? Not a suggestion. Just a thought.

I also have a concern that some of the items he is requesting now (from me high capacity Glock Magazines) could be used to cause harm to our troops. If this guy is a Muslim terrorist Puke I would hate to think he is using items Patriotic Americans are supplying to fund his own little war.

The name he is using on Glock Talk and The Firing Line is TripleGlocker. Here are the links to see what I have posted. Feel free to join and post what he has done to you.

http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=900311

http://www.thefiringline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303572

Thank you and GOD Bless,
George Johnston
gorgon24
quasimodo

Further to add - He is also going by the name

Bartoleme Simplico

Same postal details.

He's attempted to scam me twice on two different trade threads, unfortunately he got me once, I was savvy the second time.

He's pretty much put Saudi off the map as far as trading / sales go

MEMBERS BEWARE

Back