• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Someone to watch out for!

This is a message from mastersgt at BladeForums.com

email to:mastersgt69@gmail.com

This is the message:

I have a manis to trade you for that

email me at: bartsimms11@gmail.com

On Feb 26, 2009, at 2:55 PM, Bartolome Simplico wrote:

In the kingdom address

Ship it here

B. Simplico Chen
PO Box 10525
Riyadh KSA 11443

As soon as I receive it in 2-3 weeks time I paypal you the difference, if that;s cool then I could also ship first thing saturday (post opens up)

Both messages received today: February 26, 2009

Here's another one... Michael Muri Chen ... michmuri@gmail.com

He got a Scarab Exec from me then said it wasn't satisfactory b/c the blade was open half way and stuck.

Avoid doing business with tonyrobles2007@gmail.com:thumbdn:. I have a strong feeling he's a scammer. This guy claims he is an ex-Miami Dade LEO officer overseas in Saudi Arabia, which in my opinion is not problem. I ask him to send his trade knife first, since i do not even know his username. I ask him three times for him to give me his username, and each time he avoids it. I even provide him with proof of my clean reputation on "the Good, the bad, the ugly", yet he avoids the question. He claims he was burned by a member with 3,000 posts. So i ask him who the member is. Once again, he avoids that question. My last response was "First off, i am not doubting you at all. Fact is that you still didnt answer my question of, "what is your username?" Once i get that i can check the credibility on you. You say you have been burned by a member who has 3,000 posts. Who is he? So without even knowing your username, it is a even bigger risk for me to trade with someone overseas. You have not provided me with any sort of evidence that you even exist on the forums. And i have. Either i get your username or that you send it first, or else there is no deal."
His response was "Oh sorry but I got offended with your last statement to me, have a good day."
Is it just or does anyone feel this guy is trying to scam also?
If anyone wants the full copy of the conversation i had with him, email me at ep1523@hotmail.com

He has another email iraqvet2001@gmail.com with a saudi address he will scam you he tried to get me to send knives as well. under the name wilson stevens and has 100 other names and emails if i were you i wouldnt send anything overe there right now.

Back