1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Something I've been working on, size comparison

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by n850gt, May 17, 2018.

1. JackTheKnifeGuy

JackTheKnifeGuy Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 12, 2017
    I do notice the waki has slightly more of a belly for slicing.
    alright, Ive got it,

A 21" Waki with the AK's choil and handle, Waki blade width. .187 thickness. with a slight ever so subtle curve.

Dreams aside, a stripped AK should do everything I need.

one more question to those who use infi vs sr101. Is infi easier to sharpen? Ive heard mixed reviews but im asking about REALLY easy to sharpen..Like underside of a coffee cup/car window easy. Infi vs sr101?

2. honorearth

honorearth Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 29, 2016
    SR101 is easier to sharpen in my opinion

one more question to those who use infi vs sr101. Is infi easier to sharpen? Ive heard mixed reviews but im asking about REALLY easy to sharpen..Like underside of a coffee cup/car window easy. Infi vs sr101?[/QUOTE]

JackTheKnifeGuy likes this.
  3. Murman

Murman

Nov 11, 2015
    Check with me this weekend :D

Midwest Firecraft likes this.
  4. Murman

Murman

Nov 11, 2015
    Ok here's a couple of pics for your comparing.

IMG_20180606_213130~2.jpg IMG_20180606_213034~2.jpg

xxwarderxx and JackTheKnifeGuy like this.