Sorry folks, I ended up doing it wrong. Again!

Rusty

The two moved posts were supposed to be copied to the Back End Forum but left on the HI Forum in their entirety.

Hollowdweller, your explanation of using another forum to post pictures and provide a link here sounded eminently reasonable to me.

It's okay Rusty...I was posting to it right when you moved it and you wouldn't have been pleased with my response.

By God, Life's cheap out here on the Brazos.

I can't help it- I'm coming to love that line. I see it being repeated to my Waitress right after I order the Chicken Fried Steak, or anywhere. Is this to be my biline? I never had one before.

munk

Why not? After all...

"By God, Life's cheap out here on the Brazos."

To make things clear to all, both Spiraltwista and Kraken had been displaying an increasingly offensive attitude. That's not what got them banned, rather it was the last post of each in which they used very inappropriate words regarding other's ancestry and/or sexual habits.

That is why I wanted to leave the original threads on the forum.

We're all better off this way Rusty...it was karma.

The fact you've left the thread off has fueled a convenient conspiracy theory where you (Rusty) don't want the evidence of the innocence of the Banned being obvious to all. You are hiding the truth and have selfish reasons for your actions. This is a partial synoposis of what I read by one of the complaintant's comments about this on another forum.

This is in keeping with the tenor of the profile of the aggressive posts and represents a pretty severe misinterpretation of reality. It is very hard to find common ground when there is that much difference between perceptions.

Not since Rust and Burafan have I seen this gap.

I don't like our stories together as they unfold to break down. I want the good stuff to win out. To assign to Rusty hateful and malicious motives is far flung. You might as well ask him who really killed Vince Foster.

By God...

munk

In a way, though, I'm just as glad the thread is gone. The last cross post from Tora was a revisit to a non productive exchange between myself and another.
Sometimes doing your best isn't enough. You can speak the truth best you can and it isn't enough. If the Good Stuff doesn't win, on a personal level, no matter how right or wrong I was, I feel diminshed. I am just arrogant enough, if that is what I am, to insist upon the Heart coming out on top and to that goal I am assigned. That is why no matter how heated the exchange, I always try and offer outs and common ground, and more than a few self effacing observations about my own behavior to put people at ease.

It doesn't seem I have to do this much here. People at HI are full of Heart and jump at a chance for common ground. I'm surrounded by players with the same goal as myself. That's a win win until it gets derailed by a persistant vicious agressiveness.

We are authentic here, it must be true; for we are challenged occasionally by those who want what we have and do not know how to get it.

munk

munk said:
We are authentic here, it must be true; for we are challenged occasionally by those who want what we have and do not know how to get it.

Just because I'm really really smart doesn't mean that I don't often agree with you... :cool:

No, it probably means I occasionally push into the bubble of the, 'real smart' before falling helplessly back into munkworld.

munk

:confused:

What did I miss? :confused:

I can still post...

Must be the indulgences...

Still available for 19.95 plus shipping...

munk said:
...We are authentic here, it must be true; for we are challenged occasionally by those who want what we have and do not know how to get it...
says Munk to his wife and children as he stands blocking the entrance to the cave, bandoliers from shoulder to shoulder, and fat bladed beheading tools slung from each hip. The hordes from the lowlands steadily advance...

LOL

Nothing missing from that post except the boxes of fresh donuts behind me.

munk

munk said:
The fact you've left the thread off has fueled a convenient conspiracy theory where you (Rusty) don't want the evidence of the innocence of the Banned being obvious to all. You are hiding the truth and have selfish reasons for your actions. This is a partial synoposis of what I read by one of the complaintant's comments about this on another forum.

This is in keeping with the tenor of the profile of the aggressive posts and represents a pretty severe misinterpretation of reality. It is very hard to find common ground when there is that much difference between perceptions.

Not since Rust and Burafan have I seen this gap.

I don't like our stories together as they unfold to break down. I want the good stuff to win out. To assign to Rusty hateful and malicious motives is far flung. You might as well ask him who really killed Vince Foster.

By God...

munk

It doesn't seem I have to do this much here. People at HI are full of Heart and jump at a chance for common ground. I'm surrounded by players with the same goal as myself. That's a win win until it gets derailed by a persistant vicious agressiveness.

munk

I dont' know what happened. I missed it by working today. I have great faith in both Munk and Rusty, and if saying that doesn't get me banned what will :)

Anyways I like it here, and I like the conversations we have. What bothers me is that to stay here all one has to do is get along. I make my rude or crude comments and get smacked around for it. So do most of the rest of us. Thats life.

It is unfortuneate when somefolks twist reality to fit their own desires. If you make a mistake edit it. quickly.

I think I'm going to go back to surgery on my big toe, I hate it when they get ingrown and inflamed like that.

You all have fun now...

45-70 said:
...It is unfortuneate when somefolks twist reality to fit their own desires. ...
To twist reality to fit your own desires is unfortunate.
To have your own desires twisted by reality is perversion.

Anyonelse notice Benaround's been on a roll? Funny, self effacing, wise...

What a good forum this is.

munk

Back