SP10 Raider Bowie Contest!

The prize probably goes to the person who demonstrates the most patience...
But who has time for patience; we need answers now! :D

Stabman,
Ha! Too funny,

There was an old saying.
Fast, Cheap, and Good. You can Have it any two ways. But not all three.

1. Fast and good won't be cheap.
2. Fast and cheap won't be good.
3. Good and cheap won't be fast.

Since the Raider is good, and the price is less than cheap. Fast is out.

But I must admit, I'm curious as well.
Feel like a kid waiting to see if I won the secret decoder ring.

Last edited:
Confession: we've had a busy week at the office and didn't get a chance to poll co-workers. These are too good to make the decision without input. We'll let you know this week though. Sorry for the delay.

Confession: we've had a busy week at the office and didn't get a chance to poll co-workers. These are too good to make the decision without input. We'll let you know this week though. Sorry for the delay.

[video=youtube;e4t6BJESeds]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4t6BJESeds[/video]

Legend has it. That in times of great trouble. A living weapon is created and dispatched to earth.

The weapon it is said, is destined for one individual. A person with the courage to fight for what is right. Someone who will stand up against evil. Neither the weapon, nor its owner, knows about the other. Until they touch. It is then that the magic occurs. An unbreakable bond is formed. And the two become one. The weapon will work for no other.

Such a troubled time, is again upon us. And another mythical weapon has been sent to earth. As in the days of old, the weapon will choose it's master. It will offer up it's mythical powers, only to that person.

The Hammer of Thor was such a weapon.

So too the Sword of Arthur.

Today's troubles are enough to test a man's soul. Thor's Hammer may not be enough. The Singing Sword of Arthur is forever lost to the Lake.

But fear not. For sent down from above, in a flash of lightning is a new legend. Lodged in a tree.

Half of the task is now complete. All that remains, is for the knife to find its new master. Then the unbreakable bond will be formed. The two will be as one. The Raider Bowie and its new master, through acts of kindness, courage, and strength, will live on in legend and lore through time immortal.

The Hammer,

The Sword,

The Raider Bowie Knife!

There were a lot of good ones, but comparisons to both Mjolnir and Excalibur? We have a winner. Viking, send us a PM with your address so we can get your Raider sent out.

Thank you everyone who participated.

I am not a sore loser and I accept defeat but B.S.

This site is about the same 15 guys talking to and taking care of the same 15 guys.

A few months back I got ahold of Ontario on Facebook and begged them to make a site here. They replied with we are going to do that. I have tried to promote them as much as I can in all forums but their dedication is to somebody with a higher power point on the forum.

You are cricked. A number 24 Beckerhead wins with a nerd story. B.S.

Jeepster,

Wow, sorry man. I just found this forum the day I wrote that story. I actually was looking for info on the Raider Bowie. And a Google search popped this forum up. I kind of thought it was Karma!

My apologies for not getting here sooner. And for liking Becker knives. Send me your address and I will send you the knife after I have had a chance to at least touch, and handle it. Not the way I wanted to start out here.

Sorry you did not like my story also,

I just got here. And I saw your request for a Raider forum. So as a paying member here. I helped you with that. And you call BS. Where are those other 15 guys? Did they help you? No I did.

For the record I own 3 Ontario Bagwells, a JPSK, RTB and 2 MKlll one bought one issued. Oh and yes, I own some Beckers too.

I bet those Ontario guys are just thrilled that they opened this can of worms. By trying to join here and actually generously give stuff away. For the record, the way you grow a forum is by trying to attract new folks.

I am fine, but personally, I think you owe Ontario an appology.

Wow,
LV,

Last edited:
Ontario,

You do not seem to have your PM option activated. Please get me a way to either email or PM you my contact info, thanks.

My apologies for the grief!

And thank you for this generous gift.

LV,

Last edited:

This site is about the same 15 guys talking to and taking care of the same 15 guys.

A few months back I got ahold of Ontario on Facebook and begged them to make a site here. They replied with we are going to do that. I have tried to promote them as much as I can in all forums but their dedication is to somebody with a higher power point on the forum.

Jeepster,

We appreciate everything you've done. I remember you sending that message on Facebook. We had just reached out to BladeForums and you made us very confident that we were making a good move by doing so. Don't give up on us yet, we haven't forgotten your support.

For what it's worth, this giveaway was not sponsored by BladeForums, so Viking being a Gold Member doesn't mean anything to us. We just like classic stories featuring cool weapons.

I do not want your knife as you won, not fair and square but because the judge was too busy to actually try. The date was the last day of the month and today he decided to just flip a coin and give it away to who he though may be more popular, I mean stab man craying out a winner is kind of ovious.
My story has way more action, story and excitement.

I have lived in this world long enough to know BS.

You win and I did not, that is not a big deal as I like competition and accept defeat when it is right but this was B.S.

Congratulations to Lost Viking for winning my knife, please wipe your slobber off after use.

Dude, you're the sorest loser who I've ever seen lose at something! :eek:

Man, what a diatribe.

I am going to take the high road here.

I entered a contest. Apparently, I won. Someone was not happy. So I offered that guy the knife I just won. For free, didn't ask for shipping, didn't ask for anything. Offered it free and clear. Just to try and be nice. He insulted me yet again. Offer rescinded!

I just found this place. I kind of liked it. I still like it! I did nothing wrong. I like Ontario Knives. I plan on helping them succeed here.

I applaud their efforts. At least they are trying. I plan on being here more and helping them succeed. These forums are a symbiotic relationship. Everyone gets something from the other.

I suggest you look at what you have said. Evaluate whether or not this is how you want to be perceived? Take some time and decide how you want to apologize to Ontario. I have helped you when you asked for help, and yet you turn on me and get rude.

I try to make nice, and you get more rude. I offer you my knife and you get even ruder. My guess is you won't be around here long. Too bad because, i see passion, and a love of knives. Loyalty to Ontario, and other good aspects. But they are overshadowed by bad judgement.

I am usually a one strike and you're out kind of guy. But I have mellowed in my later years. Think about it and move forward from here.

TheJeepster this is a good game offered by Generous Ontario Knife Company , why let it to Childish ?

LostViking is a kind guy , cool.:thumbup:

OKC , i get a Compromise Suggestion to you that how about not only one winner here ?

theJeepster is a sweatheart guy who Persuading you move to the BF here , he deserves a huge bowie .

happyness is a key that we gethered here linger and talk , no need to let the sweatheart guy sorrow.

dingy

Last edited:
Back