• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SPECIAL OFFER for Blade Forums members! Mirror Polished knife sharpening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent in 3 blades, great turn around time. All came back incredibly sharp and I couldn't be more pleased!

Even though the wicked edge system is out of my price range I'm curious what's your method of stone progression to reach a mirrored edge like this. Simply beautiful.

Marcel does good work! He put an awesome edge on my Spyderco GB. He was fast and stayed in contact during the process. I recommend him without any reservation.

Marcel does good work! He put an awesome edge on my Spyderco GB. He was fast and stayed in contact during the process. I recommend him without any reservation.

I believe I saw your GB. Looked awesome!

Going to send Marcel 3 pieces next week. Very excited and his communication has been great so far

A set of knives I finished just finished for R.palace;

Sorry for the iPhone pictures - they don't do the polishing justice! The tips on the Spyderco's are NOT round lol!

Last edited:
A set of knives I finished just finished for R.palace;

Sorry for the iPhone pictures - they don't do the polishing justice! The tips on the Spyderco's are NOT round lol!

I cannot recommend Marcel and Wicked Sharp Blades enough.

Marcel's communication was first class; updating me after every knife he sharpened and included a picture - nice touch.

I'm glad I found WSB and will be sending all my knives to Marcel from here forth.

Thanks again brother!

Your website is not letting me contact you, Could I get an email address, I am in Ontario Canada. I contacted you in the past about some work I needed done on my pm2, but I could'nt get around to sending it to you. I need a street Bowie re profiled and sharpened. I can send it out on tomorrow.

This is the second time I've used Marcel and Wicked Sharp Blades and I have to say I will continue to strongly recommend them.

Marcel has sharpened 4 of my knives and each one has been perfection. I told him I'm going to buy more knives just to have them sharpened by him.

Very fair prices and quick turnaround as well. Another happy customer.

If Tapatalk wasn't acting up I'd add some pictures now. Will do so when I have a chance.

Ralph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back