Specs And Pricing For The TNT-15 Sword

Mine was delivered yesterday. There are some minor benefits to living in Ohio near Busse. I have pics. Ever since Photobucket screwed us I haven't bothered to post pics. It was a PITA even back then, IMHO. I'm too retrogrouch/grumpy/hungover/half-drunk/busy with vacation prep/insert lame excuse here to figure it out again. Pics in hand, and comps to F-16 and the newer RUCK; all roughly similar in blade length while different in feelz.

Please, no tutorials.

OTOH, happy to send pics to some piglet/wannabee HOG who would post them on behalf of Community.

my screen name at att net

Cheers!

Mine was delivered yesterday. There are some minor benefits to living in Ohio near Busse. I have pics. Ever since Photobucket screwed us I haven't bothered to post pics. It was a PITA even back then, IMHO. I'm too retrogrouch/grumpy/hungover/half-drunk/busy with vacation prep/insert lame excuse here to figure it out again. Pics in hand, and comps to F-16 and the newer RUCK; all roughly similar in blade length while different in feelz.

Please, no tutorials.

OTOH, happy to send pics to some piglet/wannabee HOG who would post them on behalf of Community.

Cheers!
Email sent. I'll gladly post them for you. :cool:

Please, no tutorials.

Cheers!

Could there be a more appropriate time to teach an old dog a new trick!?

Please, no tutorials.

Cheers!

Please tell us about the feelz
Thanks!

Please tell us about the feelz
Thanks!

Bases on at least three whole minutes of manipulation, here is my impression.:

The TNT-15 is the thickest blade. Wasn't really happy with Dan's explanation back then as to why that was the best thickness. Still questioning, but in this group of 3 it was #2 based on very limited waving about.

The F-16 is quite the looker, but rather slow in single hand manipulation when choked up on the grip.

The RUCK was, to me, the clear winner for balance and control, with the added advantage of a full two hand grip if so desired.

As ever YMMV.

Last edited:
Pics received...

And-Here-we-go.jpg

IMG-0014.jpg

IMG-0016.jpg

IMG-0015.jpg

IMG-0017.jpg

IMG-0018.jpg

IMG-0019.jpg

IMG-0020.jpg

IMG-0021.jpg

Much thanks to 9MM Shooter!
Glad to help. :cool:

I missed out on the F16, but looking at the pics and hearing your handling impressions, I have a feeling I'm going to end up liking this more anyways.

Back in 1989, when I was a young lad, I bought a Cold Steel Magnum Tanto. When I got it, I was very happy with it, but soon found myself wishing that it had a 12inch + blade and a longer handle. While this doesn't have the blade curve the Magnum Tanto had, this seems to fit what I was wanting all those years ago.

Like others said, I wish I could have gotten two, but I'm just happy to have gotten one at all.

It looks decently pointy. What's the edge like? Will it cut?

Looking forward to eventually getting my hands on one. But it still looks to me like a fuller (full length of the flat and at least as wide as the one of the F16) would have made this a really outstanding blade (albeit a little more expensive). Maybe one day there'll be a special edition . .

So....the delivery came and went yesterday.......
I was at work.
Nobody heard the knocking, now.....
I have to wait till Monday. They wouldn't leave it.

:( :( :(

I even asked them to pay attention, and to answer the door... needless to say, I felt betrayed.....haha

So....the delivery came and went yesterday.......
I was at work.
Nobody heard the knocking, now.....
I have to wait till Monday. They wouldn't leave it.

:( :( :(

I even asked them to pay attention, and to answer the door... needless to say, I felt betrayed.....haha
might be a longg sunday

Back