Spyderco 2019 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Hey, Boxer.45:
We used to ship to everyone in our distribution channel at the same time, and we received a lot of feedback from international customers who were frustrated with how long it took for new releases to hit in their country. The delays were primarily due to shipping times and customs delays. We worked with our international distributors, held meetings with them, and discussed the issues at length here for a few years. Ultimately, we decided to ship international distribution orders first and then domestic orders a few weeks later. We recently changed the time in between to two weeks. The process is still in discussions here, and we'll continue to refine the program to be able to serve our customers (you) in the best way possible.

I only mentioned it because US customers mentioned ordering from European companies because they had them before US companies did. [I could have misunderstood I guess.]
Many firearm companies have release dates. If in fact theres only approximately a two week difference then why not just have a release date instead.

Just want email stating my paysan preorder has shipped. But I am excited to get one of these PM3LW's in hand too.

Both Para3 CTS-BD1N PlainEdge & SpyderEdge LightWeight Black FRN (USA) are at some dealers.

spyderco-para-3-lightweight-black-frn-bd1n-satin-plain-edge-c223pbk-37.jpg

spyderco-para-3-lightweight-black-frn-bd1n-satin-plain-edge-c223pbk-38.jpg

spyderco-para-3-lightweight-black-frn-bd1n-satin-plain-edge-c223pbk-39.jpg

spyderco-para-3-lightweight-black-frn-bd1n-satin-serrated-edge-c223sbk-36.jpg

spyderco-para-3-lightweight-black-frn-bd1n-satin-serrated-edge-c223sbk-37.jpg

spyderco-para-3-lightweight-black-frn-bd1n-satin-serrated-edge-c223sbk-38.jpg

Paysan has officially made it's way to the collector club members. One popped up on Ebay for sale.

Added to the Upcoming List in Post #1:

• Shaman CPM-S90V Solid Carbon Fiber Sprint Run (USA)
  • Urban Lightweight AEB-L Coyote Brown FRN Sprint Run (Italy)

Last edited:
That Dragonfly Wharncliffe can't come soon enough! I've been dreaming of a Chaparral Wharncliffe LW for the last year or so and I think this is the closest I'm gonna get for quite some time.

Reactions: AF
Added to the Upcoming List in Post #1:

• Z-Cut CTS-BD1N Blunt-Tip PlainEdge/SpyderEdge Black/Green/Red/Yellow Polypropylene (USA)
  • Z-Cut CTS-BD1N Pointed PlainEdge/SpyderEdge Black/Green/Red/Yellow Polypropylene (USA)
  • Itamae Series Bunka Bocho Super Blue/SUS410 Burl G-10 (Japan)
  • Itamae Series Funayuki Super Blue/SUS410 Burl G-10 (Japan)
  • Itamae Series Gyuto Super Blue/SUS410 Burl G-10 (Japan)
  • Itamae Series Nakiri Super Blue/SUS410 Burl G-10 (Japan)
  • Itamae Series Petty Super Blue/SUS410 Burl G-10 (Japan)

Note: The Z-Cut kitchen knives actually come in 16 varieties!

That Dragonfly Wharncliffe can't come soon enough! I've been dreaming of a Chaparral Wharncliffe LW for the last year or so and I think this is the closest I'm gonna get for quite some time.

There are several Delica Wharncliffe models with VG-10 or H-1 steel and PlainEdge or SpyderEdge.

Meerkat V-TOKU2/SUS410 Blue-Gray FRN Sprint (Japan) is in stock at some dealers.

view@2x.png

Back