1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Spyderco 2019 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Discussion in 'Spyderco' started by RamZar, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Rykjeklut

Rykjeklut Basic Member Basic Member

May 23, 2018
    Has anything at all been said about the Para Tanto?

2. AF

AF Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 14, 2000
    I don't think so. I wonder if it'll be in a Reveal or if it will just show up.

3. kniferbro

kniferbro

Jan 22, 2011
    Thought I saw some photos of Chiefs in the wild... anyone got deets?

4. RamZar

RamZar Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 3, 2013
    Remember that right now, Spyderco releases new Production and Sprint models to U.S. dealers last. Before that it's to Collectors' Club, Syderco Factory Outlet and International Dealers.

Soulrack223 likes this.
  5. ekastanis

ekastanis Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 16, 2018
    They were in stock at a larger Canadian retailer that also ships to the US, but are currently sold out.

kniferbro and AF like this.
  6. marcus52AR

marcus52AR Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 22, 2014
    Shhhhh..

kniferbro likes this.
  7. kniferbro

kniferbro

Jan 22, 2011
    [​IMG]

marcus52AR likes this.
  8. RamZar

Mar 3, 2013
    The DLT Trading Exclusive ParaMilitary2 CPM-20CV Black DLC Blade Tan G-10 (USA) was in stock.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

John_0917 likes this.
  9. RamZar

Mar 3, 2013
    The Bento Box Shop Exclusive Delica4 M390 Dark Blue FRN (Japan) will be dropping on May 31, 2019.

10. LoveMeSumSpydies

LoveMeSumSpydies

Aug 1, 2018
    Wow! M390 on a Delica!
    Who would've thought it would get this far!? Wow, we've definitely come a long way to get this on a Delica. I wonder, if they're willing to do another bento exclusive in M390, does that mean they're in the process of producing some other blades in M390, maybe some LW ones too? Like the Para 3.

Last edited: May 29, 2019
  11. Fixall

Fixall Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 26, 2018
    That m390 Delica is tempting, but Bento Box is just about the only shop I flat out refuse to do business with. :(

Mo2, Soulrack223, orangejoe35 and 5 others like this.
  12. RamZar

Mar 3, 2013
    Ditto! I refuse to buy from BBS because their prices are usually higher, they charge a lot for shipping and they don't accept returns for any reason!

Mo2, Soulrack223, orangejoe35 and 5 others like this.
  13. trevitrace

trevitrace Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 21, 2013
    ^^ yup and yup.

14. Eljay2

Eljay2

Sep 25, 2018
    Zero chance I’d buy from BBS. Service is so terrible. Would be interesting to know why Spyderco does business with them.

AF likes this.
  15. RamZar

Mar 3, 2013
    It wouldn’t be so bad if Spyderco let BBS sell Production Models and Sprint Runs because we’d have the choice of other dealers. Personally, what’s bad is allowing BBS to have a couple of exclusives every year where we don’t have the choice of another dealer.

4mer_FMF and ScooterG like this.
  16. Mike45ACP

Mike45ACP

Nov 29, 2014
    Still can't buy Smocks anywhere save a couple overpriced examples on eBay! No dealers have them and can't say when they're going to have them! But hey they've got a ton of new models coming out!

Mike

4mer_FMF likes this.
  17. AF

AF Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 14, 2000
    There are so many great dealers that provide really exceptional customer service. Bento ain't one of 'em. I'll vote with my wallet.

Eljay2, Mo2 and 4mer_FMF like this.
  18. Peacedivision

Peacedivision

Sep 4, 2018
    Maxamet PM2 is available now

Mo2 likes this.
  19. RamZar

Mar 3, 2013
    Not a new model. It was introduced in November 2017.

20. RamZar

Mar 3, 2013
    If I recall correctly, there will be another batch of the sold out Spydiechef and Smock from the Taiwan factory in June 2019.