Spyderco 2020 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Very few Spyderco folders have weighed more than 6.5 ounces and they’re beasts: Tuff, Mamba, Chinook, Szabo, Tatanka and now the solid copper PM2. Those all stainless Endura and Police are generally about 5.6 ounces. Tatanka was a monster at 9.5 ounces!

Para3, ParaMilitary2 and Military with G-10 generally weigh 3.4, 3.75 and 4.2 ounces respectively.

Last edited:
Is there a limit of one, two or no limit? I haven't seen it mentioned. Thank you if you know!

This one is tough one for me. I really like buying the pm2 sprints as it is one of favorite knives. Part of it is knowing I can grab one and use it down the road if I choose to. I don’t know if the weight is a deal breaker. Then again, I can’t knock a knife I have never held. Also, I have never met a paramilitary 2 I did not liked.

Last edited:
If anyone is interested in getting Rex 45, Sooner state knives has the Native 5 in Rex 45 Burnt Orange G10 in stock. I just picked up their last Native 5 Lightweight Rex 45.

The Native Chief in s90v looks like a great cutting tool.
ESsz4Pn.jpg

Last edited:
I found a source for the swayback in stock. They have 8 or 9 left... is that considered “deal spotting” violation to post it?

Can't believe I was able to order a Swayback from a dealer just now. Thought they were all sold out. My lucky day....been looking in all the wrong places since it dropped!

re: BladeHQ Manix XL... they not only have stock... they have stock of both versions! Since I have the earlier Manix in M4 with the brown scales... I decided to go black blade. Not my normal thing but it does sort of look right with those natural G-10 scales.

Another Manix in the collection... I've lost track. I have one XL as well but just S30 so it lives in its box. This one may well get into the rotation. My previous M4 Manix got carried all the time... until the DLT red Manix came along and pushed it out!

Very strange. Glad to finally see it in hand. Looks great. Still expecting them to use m390. Cant wait to get mine.

Back