Spyderco 2020 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

IMHO copper scale might not be a good option for PM2. Using fancy material not equal to a better knife. The original balance of PM2 is part of its successful design.

head weight or head light, if u play tennis, you will understand how much the difference is.

IMHO copper scale might not be a good option for PM2. Using fancy material not equal to a better knife. The original balance of PM2 is part of its successful design.

head weight or head light, if u play tennis, you will understand how much the difference is.

Seems like more of a collectors piece just due to the weight, but I hope it's a sign of linerless TI PM2/3 to come.

Upcoming ParaMilitary2 CPM-REX45 Solid Copper C81CUP2 BladeHQ (USA) will go on sale on Tuesday, June 30th at 10am MT for $215.00.

Spyderco-Copper-Paramilatary-2-Exclusive-BHQ-kp-pennies-web.jpg

Last edited:
Upcoming ParaMilitary2 CPM-REX45 Solid Copper C81CUP2 BladeHQ (USA).

This with the BladeWeLove button lock mod would be absolutely nuts! I hope they bring linerless, metal scales to the PM3 too... Drool...

Upcoming ParaMilitary2 CPM-REX45 Solid Copper C81CUP2 BladeHQ (USA).

I like where they are going but I'm not a big fan of the smell of copper on my hand. Titanium with a black blade would be awfully nice.

I like where they are going but I'm not a big fan of the smell of copper on my hand. Titanium with a black blade would be awfully nice.
Remember it's not the copper you're smelling. It's your body odor.

Chemicals in your sweat react with copper to create the odor. To "smell" copper the metal would need to sublime at room temp. That's not happening.

Remember it's not the copper you're smelling. It's your body odor.

Chemicals in your sweat react with copper to create the odor. To "smell" copper the metal would need to sublime at room temp. That's not happening.

Right. I don't buy knives to be sculptures.

Back