Spyderco 2021 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

I was looking for a page for the Mule Team MagnaCut on Spyderco's website from which an order can be placed and there's no mention of the blade there anywhere yet. Nothing on the Product Reveal or Mule Team Project pages or anywhere else as far as I could see.

So, if they're going to release the blade for sale on Fri 12/3 @ 9am MST, when will they be posting a page from which it can be ordered?

And if someone happens to already have a link to the product page, it would be nice to see it now rather than trying to search for it on Fri morning as the deadline approaches.

Last edited:
Delica4 Lightweight CPM-20V Satin Wharncliffe Blade Steel Blue FRN C11FPWNB20CV KnifeJoy (Japan) will be available on Thursday, December 2, 2021 at 10:00am CT for $109.95.

C11FPWNB20CVapp_900x.jpg

I
I was looking for a page for the Mule Team MagnaCut on Spyderco's website from which an order can be placed and there's no mention of the blade there anywhere yet. Nothing on the Product Reveal or Mule Team Project pages or anywhere else as far as I could see.

So, if they're going to release the blade for sale on Fri 12/3 @ 9am MST, when will they be posting a page from which it can be ordered?

And if someone happens to already have a link to the product page, it would be nice to see it now rather than trying to search for it on Fri morning as the deadline approaches.
Looked soon as they posted it on social media and also could not find

Native5 CPM-M4 Satin Blade Mint FRN C41PJGR5 BladeHQ (USA) will be available on Friday, December 3, 2021 at 10:00am MT for $119.00.

6LNTPlI_d.webp

Last edited:

It’ll probably show up on the main page at Spyderco.com

Hi Sgt.

The Magnacut Mule Team will likely be in high demand. We made 2,000 of them which is far more than other Mule Teams, we anticipate a very busy site for a while. If you really want one, you may have to plan for it.

sal

I really want one to use but also work when they go on sale.....

My question is: Does anyone knows WHEN it will show up.

I understand. I don’t know. Those who know are not telling us yet. I plan to login to Spyderco.com at 8:55am MT on Friday, December 3, 2021 and proceed from there. Good luck to all!

Hi Sgt.

The Magnacut Mule Team will likely be in high demand. We made 2,000 of them which is far more than other Mule Teams, we anticipate a very busy site for a while. If you really want one, you may have to plan for it.

sal

I don't normally bother trying to buy a new release but I wanted to avoid getting gouged in the 2ndary market after it sells out, which should be quick.

It's good to know that you produced 2000 of them but, I can almost guarantee you that everyone who can get in is going to buy 2 of them for $75@, especially since that's how many they can buy and shipping is free at $150.

More importantly, people can reduce their total cost on the one they keep by reselling the other.

In fact, if the resale price for the MT35P goes over $150 each (which is almost certain IMO), ppl can actually net a profit by reselling the 2nd and keep the 1st one for nothing. So, you probably are only going to get 1000 discrete orders for them.

However, no one can enter an order for an MT35P until a page for it is posted on your website and, so far, there is no such page in sight.

Once it's created/posted, then, all that has to be done is activate it for orders on Fri 12/3 @ 9am MST but, if your ppl wait for the last minute to do this, chaos could result.

So, you know (or can you find out) when the page for the MT35P will be posted to your website?

Last edited:
How bout opfocus / spyderco forum/ blade forum spyderco members get first chances

I'm not buying to flip, I'm buying to use/ keep

(Ps I just want 1 because I can only use 1 at a time)

Last edited:
How bout opfocus / spyderco forum/ blade forum spyderco members get first chances

I'm not buying to flip, I'm buying to use/ keep

(Ps I just want 1 because I can only use 1 at a time)

One will cost you $88.00 and two $150.00!

114 new Spyderco Knife Models (see Post #1) have been delivered so far in 2021 of which 63 (55%) were Sprint Runs, Dealer/Distributor Exclusives and Mule Teams. Both are record number of new Spyderco knife models in one year and we still have another month to go! Bravo!

Number of All New Models by Month Delivered are Listed Below:

1. JAN 2021: 19
  2. FEB 2021: 14
  3. MAR 2021: 9
  4. APR 2021: 7
  5. MAY 2021: 6
  6. JUN 2021: 10
  7. JUL 2021: 11
  8. AUG 2021: 11
  9. SEP 2021: 6
  10. OCT 2021: 11
  11. NOV 2021: 10

I don't normally bother trying to buy a new release but I wanted to avoid getting gouged in the 2ndary market after it sells out, which should be quick.

It's good to know that you produced 2000 of them but, I can almost guarantee you that everyone who can get in is going to buy 2 of them for $75@, especially since that's how many they can buy and shipping is free at $150.

More importantly, people can reduce their total cost on the one they keep by reselling the other.

In fact, if the resale price for the MT35P goes over $150 each (which is almost certain IMO), ppl can actually net a profit by reselling the 2nd and keep the 1st one for nothing. So, you probably are only going to get 1000 discrete orders for them.

However, no one can enter an order for an MT35P until a page for it is posted on your website and, so far, there is no such page in sight.

Once it's created/posted, then, all that has to be done is activate it for orders on Fri 12/3 @ 9am MST but, if your ppl wait for the last minute to do this, chaos could result.

So, you know (or can you find out) when the page for the MT35P will be posted to your website?
hi Sarge,
the best thing you can do is visit the spyderco forum. look under the mule team discusion forum. there is the announcement and a post as to the best way to get a mule when the drop happens.
good luck.
LS

hi Sarge,
the best thing you can do is visit the spyderco forum. look under the mule team discusion forum. there is the announcement and a post as to the best way to get a mule when the drop happens.
good luck.
LS

Thanks but do you happen to have a link to that discussion?

I've not had any Mule Team blades yet, but the MagnaCut looks tempting. The design looks super versatile and perfect for EDC and daily use. I just bought a couple fixed blades in MagnaCut and I have one on the way. It is awesome stuff and lives up to the hype. I may have to try and snag a Mule team just for the great price.

I have it on my calendar but why 2000 and not 10k+ given the demand?

Last edited:
Delica4 Lightweight CPM-20V Satin Wharncliffe Blade Steel Blue FRN C11FPWNB20CV KnifeJoy (Japan) will be available tomorrow, Thursday, December 2, 2021 at 10:00am CT for $99.95 (includes free shipping) which is $10.00 less than the originally announced price of $109.95! Remember a Delica4 Lightweight VG-10 Satin Wharncliffe Blade Black FRN goes for $84.00.

C11FPWNB20CVapp_900x.jpg

Last edited:
Back