Spyderco 2021 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

55 minutes.. Finally!!

Having 17 pages to order a knife is Way out of line!
Seems like it causes a lot of loading issues, when it can be minimized to less pages

Took me 54 minutes if you don’t count time before 9:00 MT
I’d say 20+ crashes along the way.

In the end I got 2 on the way.

sgt1372 sgt1372

I'm sure they will have a lot of people to contact to change that

For sure. Right now I've got to figure out which card was charged. Used 2 and not sure which one went thru. LOL! ;)

Just got an email receipt for the transaction.

So, now I can finally close my other browser and turn my VPN back on. :)

Last edited:
Took me 54 minutes if you don’t count time before 9:00 MT
I’d say 20+ crashes along the way.

Don't think the site ever "crashed" but it was really slow because of the traffic and because of the bug that kept denying credit card transactions which apparently was fixed around 9:50 MST, which is when most of us who commented above were finally able to get our orders competed.

Last edited:
At last!

Hour and six minutes for my order to make it through..worth every minute:)

I hope they had enough fire extinguishers in the server room...

Don't know when it exactly occured but just checked the MT35 page again and it was shown as SOLD OUT as of 930 PST/1030MST.

Given that for about the 1st 50 minutes NO credit card transactions could be processed, they sold out all 2000 of the MagnaCuts in less than 40 minutes. And if RamZar is correct and it sold out at 920 PST/1020MST, then they sold out in less than 30 mins instead. So, much for producing/selling more.

As reported here, people are already posting them for sale on EB and one already sold for $200 and the other are listed for asking prices that are currently in the $195-205 range.

2 of listings that I've seen have actual photos of the knives w/boxes. Huh? Was Spyderco selling them OTC at the same time?

Oh well, life goes on . . .

Last edited:
Finally made it, card is being processed on have to wait for shipping confirmation.

That was an excruciatingly long and cumbersome process for the MagnaCut Mule Team but finally succeeded in completing my order about 15-20 minutes before they sold out at around 9:20am PT. Order confirmation email received and CC charged. Hope it ships!

On a side note, if 500-1,500 were produced I would’ve probably failed in ordering one. So, glad they produced 2,000. Looks like there was demand for double that.

MT35_L.jpg

Don't think the site ever "crashed" but it was really slow because of the traffic

Yea I guess I consider crashed/overwhelmed to be about the same thing. When the next page won’t load and have to refresh/reload/go back a page to continue on it doesn’t matter to me what you call it.
I had to enter 3 cards, I assumed it was fraud alerts through the card company after multiple failed attempts.

Oh well it’s the game we play for the things we want.
I can say this, my anticipation for the next Mule has dropped SIGNIFICANTLY.

Yea I guess I consider crashed/overwhelmed to be about the same thing. When the next page won’t load and have to refresh/reload/go back a page to continue on it doesn’t matter to me what you call it.
I had to enter 3 cards, I assumed it was fraud alerts through the card company after multiple failed attempts.

Oh well it’s the game we play for the things we want.
I can say this, my anticipation for the next Mule has dropped SIGNIFICANTLY.

I tried using 2 cards and called one of the 2 credit card companies to see if the transactions were actually being declined or not. The company I called said they had no record of the transactions or any declines and that my account was in good order.

So, the problem was that for the 1st 50 mins or so, there was a bug that prevented Spyderco from properly entering the credit card transactions. Once they fixed that problem, all of the transactions went thru.

Native5 CPM-M4 Satin Blade Mint FRN C41PJGR5 BladeHQ (USA) is/was in stock at Exclusive Dealer.

Spyderco-Native-5-Lightweight-Lockback-Knife-Mint-FRN-3in-Satin-C41PJGR5-BHQ-137717-td-jr-large.jpg

Spyderco-Native-5-Lightweight-Lockback-Knife-Mint-FRN-3in-Satin-C41PJGR5-BHQ-137717-td-spine-jr-large.jpg

Spyderco-Native-5-Lightweight-Lockback-Knife-Mint-FRN-3in-Satin-C41PJGR5-BHQ-137717-td-side-jr-large.jpg

Was able to (eventually) get 2 mules. I'm hoping some 3rd party handles/sheaths get produced for these as I neglected to grab the kydex offering at the time. It seems they are flipping for over $200 already. Now if only I could find a z-wear shaman 😛

ParaMilitary2 CPM-M4 Black DLC Blade Lava Flow Fat Carbon Fiber C81CFPRDOR Smoky Mountain Knife Works (USA) Tuesday, December 7, 2021 at 11:00am ET for $199.99. All hardware, clip and liners are Black Coated.

spc81cfprdor_web1.jpg

spc81cfprdor_web3.jpg

More Upcoming Dealer Exclusives (last 3 are just educated guesses):
  1. ParaMilitary2 CPM-M4 Black DLC Blade Lava Flow Fat Carbon Fiber C81CFPRDOR Smoky Mountain Knife Works (USA) Tuesday, December 7, 2021 at 11:00am ET for $199.99
  2. Para3 CPM-S45VN Satin Blade Pink G-10 C223GPPN KnifeJoy (USA)
  3. Sage5 Lightweight CPM-M4 Black TiCN Blade Mint FRN BladeHQ (Taiwan)
  4. ParaMilitary2 Elmax Satin Blade Marbled Carbon Fiber C81MCFP2 Fradon Lock (USA)
  5. ParaMilitary2 CPM-M4 Satin Blade Jungle Wear Fat Carbon Fiber Smoky Mountain Knife Works (USA)
  6. Native5 CPM-M4 Black DLC Blade Mint FRN BladeHQ (USA)
  7. ParaMilitary2 CPM-M4 Satin Blade Lava Flow Fat Carbon Fiber Smoky Mountain Knife Works (USA)

ParaMilitary2 CPM-M4 Black DLC Blade Lava Flow Fat Carbon Fiber C81CFPRDOR Smoky Mountain Knife Works (USA) is/was in stock at Exclusive Dealer.

spc81cfprdor_web1.jpg

spc81cfprdor_web3.jpg

spc81cfprdor_web5.jpg

spc81cfprdor_web6.jpg

spc81cfprdor_web9.jpg

spc81cfprdor_web7.jpg

spc81cfprdor_web8.jpg

spc81cfprdor_web10.jpg

spc81cfprdor_web2.jpg

spc81cfprdor_web4.jpg

Para3 CPM-S45VN Satin Blade Pink G-10 C223GPPN KnifeJoy (USA) will be available on Thursday, December 9, 2021 at 10:00am CT for $156.95.

n0rbb9s.jpg

Back