• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco deep carry titanium clips - for Delica, Endura, Paramilitary 2, Police...

Please make more!! These are fantastic looking very original design and I love the feather!!

woud these fit a Yojimbo II?

HI Glow - thanks for the kind words. I'm working on another run with a few small modifications that I hope will make the clip better.

I believe it will fit the Yojimbo 2, as it looks like it comes with the Spyderco spoon clip, which this clip was designed to work with. But I haven't tried it on that knife so I'm afraid I can't be positive about that.

Hey Scott -

I apologize but I am sold out at the present. I'm hoping to have the next run done around the New Year. I'll let you know. In the meantime I've refunded your payment.

Casey

Just wanted to give a shout out to Casey's clips. I love all my knives much more, and know who to call when I need one.

Put me down for a couple out of the next run. Any rolling changes? I'm thinking of having one anodized.

Please put me in for a couple of plain clips when the next batch is done.

Thanks fellas for your interest. I'm working on 3 styles for the next run. The first is the same as last time; the 2nd is the same, but a bit heavier material for guys who like a really stiff clip; and the last will be with stiffer material and a longer 'leg', so the pinch point is in the same place as on the original clip (this will keep the pinch on the smooth 'Spyderco' logo on FRN handled knives).

I also have a few more ti parts in the works. I'm looking forward to seeing what you guys think. Thanks again everyone for the feedback and kind comments.

Casey

Thanks fellas for your interest. I'm working on 3 styles for the next run. The first is the same as last time; the 2nd is the same, but a bit heavier material for guys who like a really stiff clip; and the last will be with stiffer material and a longer 'leg', so the pinch point is in the same place as on the original clip (this will keep the pinch on the smooth 'Spyderco' logo on FRN handled knives).

I also have a few more ti parts in the works. I'm looking forward to seeing what you guys think. Thanks again everyone for the feedback and kind comments.

Casey

Excellent. Looking forward to seeing what's coming. :thumbup:

Im in for the next run; I'd like one please. When they're ready please shoot me a PM, and I'll send payment. Thanks!

A longer one for the FRN models will be much appreciated. My Delica has a short one, but my Stretch has the stock clip, so two of those should be coming leaving me with an extra one for a future knife purchase!

Satisfied customer here to give a big :thumbup:

Great product, amazing customer service, great price point.

Well done, sir.

I can't wait for the longer ones for my FRN Delicas but I'll probably get a short one also for my G10 delica.

Great service spaceman!
I'll take two of the original style clips. Just shoot me a message or PP invoice when ready.
Best looking clips around.

Back