Spyderco Flipper

1726009-shut_up_and_take_my_money_super.jpg

haha exactly

I'm thinking about 3.3", but Eric has the protos, getting ready for the A'Dam meet.

sal

I just screamed like a little girl, that's how excited I am to hear that (that's right, I said it, don't judge me :) ).

Put me down for one... this is right up my alley, 3.5" blades are my weakness... Great to see a maker that made a name for himself by modding Spyderco knives finally get his own model produced. Taiwan manufacturing? I love it. Can't wait to see how they did with the Tuff.

Personally, I wish it was a tad longer at 3.5", but it's not gonna stop me from getting one. :thumbup:

anywhere between 3 and 4 inches is really all i feel comfortable toting around. i am really looking forward to this one here

I'm thinking about 3.3", but Eric has the protos, getting ready for the A'Dam meet.

sal

Sal, if I fly to Colorado and throw some cash at your feet will it get me one any quicker than the end of the year?

BTW, I haven't been to Colorado since 1985 so I probably need to come back for a visit> It is one of my favorite places. Ahh, Lake Dillon....

SEMPER-FI TIL I DIE

The lines are reminiscent of the C48 Tim Wegner model, which makes this knife even more appealing to me.

Back