Spyderco PM2 in s110v

Has anyone received their PM2 s110v yet?
What are your comments about this new blade.
Hurrah Sal!

You getting in on the action Lance?

Sigh, I don't need one but I find myself perusing the sites. haha. I have had a few moments when I have seen them in stock and I have had a few moments when I convinced myself I needed one but those moments have not matched up...yet. :rolleyes:

Sigh, I don't need one but I find myself perusing the sites. haha. I have had a few moments when I have seen them in stock and I have had a few moments when I convinced myself I needed one but those moments have not matched up...yet. :rolleyes:

Hehehe. Good luck at whatever you decide on.

A few times I have (somewhat tongue-in-cheek) responded, "Blurple!" in response to the question, "What color?" Looks like it finally happened, LOL.

I am definitely getting one of these.

I think the color may best be called indigo or aquamarine. From photos I've seen, I like it.

In stock now at a dealer...don't think I can mention the name here. Price is $143 with free shipping!

Just for the record, I'd like to report that I had this model on my BHQ wishlist and I had the option checked to receive an email alert when the knife is available.

I didn't get squat.
No email whatsoever. So with hotly anticipated knives, there's pretty much zero reason to have the email alerts turned on, because you won't get one before the knife sells out.
For more run of the mill knives, I guess it's an ok feature.

This is why I say these email alerts need to be sent out 48-24hrs PRIOR to the knife going up on the site. Otherwise, there's no point.

Just for the record, I'd like to report that I had this model on my BHQ wishlist and I had the option checked to receive an email alert when the knife is available.

I didn't get squat.
No email whatsoever. So with hotly anticipated knives, there's pretty much zero reason to have the email alerts turned on, because you won't get one before the knife sells out.
For more run of the mill knives, I guess it's an ok feature.

This is why I say these email alerts need to be sent out 48-24hrs PRIOR to the knife going up on the site. Otherwise, there's no point.

Yeah I didn't receive the email either. I think it's only sent out after the knife has been listed for a few hours, this sold out in minutes so that's what I think.

Yeah I didn't receive the email either. I think it's only sent out after the knife has been listed for a few hours, this sold out in minutes so that's what I think.

Yes, but that defeats the entire point in my opinion. I don't need email alerts on knives that stay up on the site for days. I need alerts on the hot knives that are gonna sell out in minutes.
I need to know when they are about to go live so that I can just go to BHQ when I need to, and not have to check the New Arrivals page every day, every hour, every 5 mins like a fiend.

Yes, but that defeats the entire point in my opinion. I don't need email alerts on knives that stay up on the site for days. I need alerts on the hot knives that are gonna sell out in minutes.
I need to know when they are about to go live so that I can just go to BHQ when I need to, and not have to check the New Arrivals page every day, every hour, every 5 mins like a fiend.

Yes I agree, I was at work talking to my coworker about the knife and wanted to show him what it looked like so I went to bladehq website and it just so happened that was right when they released. I would have missed it if it weren't for that conversation.

Yes I agree, I was at work talking to my coworker about the knife and wanted to show him what it looked like so I went to bladehq website and it just so happened that was right when they released. I would have missed it if it weren't for that conversation.

LOL same exact thing happened to me! A co-worker told me he was interested in one of the H1 Salt Spyderco knives becasue he's really getting into kayak fishing, and so I clicked my shortcut to BHQ to show him the selection, and I saw the dark blue PM2 first thing on New Arrivals.
Promptly placed my order, and then proceeded to show co-worker the Salt series :p

Heads up, Oso Grande appears to have them in stock as of the time stamp on this post

Back