Stag Saturday - Let's See Some Traditional Stag!

My stag carries for today,

Tom Ploppert Diamond Edge cattle knife, Mike Zscherny wharncliffe trapper, and a fixed blade by Bob Crowder with a Paul Long sheath

attachment.php

Very nice, Kris! All great knives but that Mike Zscherny wharncliffe trapper is just awesome.

Remember these?

Erics%207B_zpsd8qir3ew.jpg

Erics%207A_zpsmsrh1upu.jpg

Nice Stag for production folders! Case should take a peek!!

Mark, yes it is. John graciously provided enough to select good pieces for every knife!

Mark, yes it is. John graciously provided enough to select good pieces for every knife!

Charlie, thanks, I thought so. :)

Brett Great color stag on that one! :cool: Gary won't compliment on the non custom made knives.......just letting you know. :confused::eek::D

Charlie, thanks, I thought so. :)

Brett Great color stag on that one! :cool: Gary won't compliment on the non custom made knives.......just letting you know. :confused::eek::D

LOL. If I didn't have to read every darn post you guys make on this forum, I'd have more time to comment! :D
Love those Eric's Jacks Waynorth! I got me a good one too!
I do like the stag on yours, Brett!
You happy now, Mark? ;)

LOL. If I didn't have to read every darn post you guys make on this forum, I'd have more time to comment! :D
Love those Eric's Jacks Waynorth! I got me a good one too!
I do like the stag on yours, Brett!
You happy now, Mark? ;)

How about my 73's and 83's? :eek: Not so good I guess! :eek: Just having fun Gary, thanks for all you do! ;):D

How about my 73's and 83's? :eek: Not so good I guess! :eek: Just having fun Gary, thanks for all you do! ;):D

You're welcome, Mark. Your knives need some love? I love those 73s and 83s of yours too!

Here's a couple of those Ohta's you like, just to get back on topic.
IMG_20130702_084945_878.jpg

Brother Mark
You have a hazy spot on the lens of your camera. I have been meaning to tell you.

I agree with Harry.....Fantastic goup!

Brother Mark
You have a hazy spot on the lens of your camera. I have been meaning to tell you.

Ah Sheesh!! :eek: The whole lens was dirty! :confused::eek: Note to self: Empty Photobucket! :barf:
Thanks Brother Gev :thumbup::thumbup:

Thank you Harry!

Clean lens:

IMG_1724_zpsef4biznh.jpg

Oh Boy Harry.........you got the bug too!! :eek: Nice collection with great looking stag! :thumbup::D

Holy Cow!! This thread is dormant for 4 weeks and then explodes with a stunning stag extravaganza that leaves this stag voyeur breathless! :thumbup::eek::thumbup:

73's and 83's
That's a fantastic fivesome, Mark; really superb! :thumbup::thumbup: I'm really drawn to the one on the far right; was that your first stag 73? Relating this to an interesting thread you started a while back, are yours all burnt stag? Have you ever posted a "compare and contrast" of your impressions of 83 vs. 73?

Some really great stag fellas. Prim, I just got on to post my stag Eureka jack and you had me beat!

Fight'n Rooster Frank Buster Celebrated Cutlery 1983
Primble and Jeff, your stag Eurekas are gorgeous! I was taught that "eureka" means "I have found it!", and you gentlemen have certainly found beauties! :cool:;):cool:

My stag carries for today,

Tom Ploppert Diamond Edge cattle knife, Mike Zscherny wharncliffe trapper, and a fixed blade by Bob Crowder with a Paul Long sheath

Here's a couple of those Ohta's you like, just to get back on topic.

I tend to think of Kris as the King of Stag, but then Gary displays some of his Ohtas, and I think Kris and Gary must be co-rulers of stag; absolutely gorgeous examples! :thumbup::p

Remember these?
Nice Stag for production folders! Case should take a peek!!
Superb, Charlie!! :thumbup::cool: Those seven (7!?!) Eric's Jacks are certainly not the Seven Dwarves of stag knives! :rolleyes:

Brett, your red stag is awesome! :cool::thumbup:

Viper and Scout, the #73 just came in yesterday. I definitely like stag on the bigger folders...
SBSteve, your stag is also fantastic! I've been drooling over those stag 73s all summer (or maybe longer - I'm losing my sense of time :eek:); congrats on picking one up!! :thumbup::thumbup:

And while I was typing a reply, Harry shows off another outstanding stag quintet (on the L,F, & C box I admire so much)!! :thumbup::):thumbup:

I don't have any stag in the same galaxy as the supernova examples you folks have displayed today, but in the past couple of months I finally have picked up a couple of stag-handled knives that I'm happy to have, and I feel obligated to post a photo of one I haven't shown here yet. It's a Rough Rider stag canoe.

l3lYZbHl.jpg

PgA5G2vl.jpg

- GT

Back