Stag Saturday - Let's See Some Traditional Stag!

Did some weeding this morning with the old SW 890 in pocket.

SchradeWalden890_zpsf9de364a.jpg~original

Going out after lunch totin' this gorgeous stag 2nd Generation Bulldog.

BulldogQuarterHorseComp_zpsia6w88sy.jpg~original

BulldogQuarterHorseOpen_zps9cu9ruyz.jpg~original

Lots of fine stag this sunday for sure!

gunstockjack...it is always a pleasure to see Stag on an Old timer and a usa Schrade!!!

Yes, always admired that Sharpfinger clad in Stag. Fine work on that one Barry:thumbup:

Thanks, Will

Your thread is visible. It has been moved to the Bernard Levine Knife Collecting and Identification Forum. And your other thread has been merged with it.

Forum Techical questions should be asked here:
Forum > Service & Support > Tech Support, General Q&A, Site Feedback & More
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/f...upport-General-Q-amp-A-Site-Feedback-amp-More

Last edited:
A couple of my favorite stag knives...

LF&C Fixed Blade (1880-1910)

Puma Jadgmesser (1965 Folding 3 blade Hunter - 3 springs) - My first knife 50 years ago given to me by my uncle. I used it for anything and everything in my early days which explains the small chip in stag under front left pin ;-)

A couple of my favorite stag knives...

LF&C Fixed Blade (1880-1910)

Puma Jadgmesser (1965 Folding 3 blade Hunter - 3 springs) - My first knife 50 years ago given to me by my uncle. I used it for anything and everything in my early days which explains the small chip in stag under front left pin ;-)

If you will go back to my posting #398 , you can see an old box from LF&C . Your LF&C I s outstanding and the Stag on it is even better. Great pictures !!!!!!!

Harry

Back