Stag Saturday - Let's See Some Traditional Stag!

Found this one recently at Knivesshipfree. Best stag in anything I have and worth every penny I paid for it - thanks, Derrick!

54Shield-0410__98307.1420232767.730.500_zpsspna38vn.jpg
That IS fantastic stag, and an absolutely gorgeous knife; congrats, picturerock!:thumbup:

Marvelous Ablett, Jolipapa! :cool:

I know it's Sunday but I didn't have this picture until today. Peanut sized Ohta's.
P1000375%201.jpg
Your stag Ohtas are always breathtaking, Gary! :eek::thumbup:

John Lloyd " Backpocket " style trapper
DSCN8305_zpskfrtuqfc.jpg

Stunning knife, Vince, and a spectacular lanyard! :thumbup:

I have a new-to-me stag knife from Sheffield, England made by A. Wright & Son. I won it in a GAW sponsored by R.c.s, to whom I'm VERY grateful. I couldn't let a Stag Saturday go by without posting it! ;)
OtQOhbwl.jpg

waPHwqwl.jpg

NOHaHMvl.jpg

- GT

I'm getting a bit tedious with my one-track mind about this knife....:eek: but I really have been pleased with this sensation:thumbup: Possibly the best GEC in Europe:D:D

I hope the rest of you are also enjoying your knives and Saturday.

Thanks, Will

IMG_3500.jpg

Thanks! They did a remarkable job inletting that shield in one of those gullies, no sharp edges or roughness at all.

Regards, Will

It really is a superb one Will. How could you not want to show it off any chance you get? :cool::thumbup:

Most kind Bob! But I don't want to become a bore...so here it is with some compatriots:D

IMG_3585.jpg

Will - That is an awesome and never boring line up of Stag beauties you have there Sir! :thumbup:

I will add this 73 today, I am quite satisfied with it! :) I have 2 new NF Barlow's in Stag, but no photos to prove it as of yet! :D

21632876319_e2c7616cdf_b.jpg

21829284001_e7b82c63a5_b.jpg

A new for me 1979 Frank Buster Fight'n Rooster stockman with some awesome stag, maybe the best I've got.

FBcutStockmancomp_zps6kdqf5nl.jpg~original

FBcutStockmanthickness_zps08rmxukd.jpg~original

I don't have many knives in stag, but here's one I have been growing increasingly fond of. The really great Eric's Jack SFO from Canal Street Cutlery. This is one I picked up while I still could, but it was a sleeper in my collection for a while, sitting in the box unused but occasionally fondled. It was one of those "don't want to mess it up" combined with "it only has one blade" things.

But recently I've been carrying it a lot, and just falling in love with those gorgeous handles and the perfect fit and finish of the knife itself. So here we go, front, back, and top to show the stag.

I really love how well matched the sides are, thickness-wise. One of my pet peeves with stag sometimes is when the sides are extremely asymmetrical or have a huge concavity on one side. Not this guy. No popcorn but some beautiful smooth creamy caramel stag. Love this little knife.

Back