• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bad Steven Ketchen <spketch> MIA: Overbooked? Off the grid? Lost his phone? What's up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ernest!! This is some serious shit......don't start making us laugh!!

I'll bet that dog is a Yorkie, weighs 2 lbs and bites him where is would hurt the most!!

Ernest!! This is some serious shit......don't start making us laugh!!

I'll bet that dog is a Yorkie, weighs 2 lbs and bites him where is would hurt themost!!
Palomej
The dog would be better served out of a can of Vienna sausages... gotta do something I am so pissed that people keep popping up with sad tales of Steve planning and successfully ripping people off. The money hurts but damn I liked that knife a lot...went and bought another.

I hate thieves they steal more than ones property.$.. they have stole time from you. We all worked and spent time away from family and doing what we like and purchase goods and trinkets we desire.. honestly. We won't get our time back we won't get our trinkets back we have lost that time spent earning money to spend as we choose. If your down and out I will gladly offer a helping hand but steal from me and I desire revenge and hopefully law enforcement will give it to us I. This case. Otherwise I am afraid we're all sol. Damn enough of a rant... York go bite Steve where he pees.

LEO now involved.

Such a sad down fall for a talented individual.

This train wreck is the first thing I look for when I open GB&U.

The only thing I can surmise from the change of personality is a current drug addiction grown out-of-control. People then lose all sense of work ethic and morality. The demons in their head take over.

So sorry to see this tragedy happen to good people: YOU GUYS.

SK needs help, but don't misunderstand: I'm not giving him ANY allowance. Just speculation. Sigh.

Its been awhile since I checked in on this thread.

So LEO being involved is new to me.
Uxo2
Several,of,us have contacted Clinton Ma. PD and filed complaints...none of us have heard back froyet. As for the reason Steve Ketchen has turned rogue is anybody's guess. It appears he was taking orders asking for money upfront then ceasing to communicate... some got,lucky and found this thread just before sending knives and money to him. He was working on getting another knife and money from me but I told him we would finalize the deal when I received the knife he was supposed to be currently working on. It appears that this has been going on since last year and was able to last so long due to his past reputation. But, folks finally caught on, Pete started this thread after to many lame excuses on not delivering as promised... the jig is up he has turned into a thieving, lying, conniving con man total scumbag. No one knows for sure what happened to him.

This train wreck is the first thing I look for when I open GB&U.

The only thing I can surmise from the change of personality is a current drug addiction grown out-of-control. People then lose all sense of work ethic and morality. The demons in their head take over.

So sorry to see this tragedy happen to good people: YOU GUYS.

SK needs help, but don't misunderstand: I'm not giving him ANY allowance. Just speculation. Sigh.

This has been my thought as I read this thread. :(

Got ahold,of the Clinton PD this am to check on whether any progress had been made. Was told they are working on the case and would contact people involved if they needed additional info... that's all I know.

Got ahold,of the Clinton PD this am to check on whether any progress had been made. Was told they are working on the case and would contact people involved if they needed additional info... that's all I know.

I'm sure they don't want to feel like people are looking over their shoulder, but it almost sounds like, "We haven't done much, if anything, with the information that everyone has reported to us. Why would we? After all, we have real crime here. And while we're fighting all the bad guys, can you cut us a break...as in don't call us, we'll call you?" I hope that is not the case, but it's not like Ketchen is some criminal mastermind genius here. :rolleyes:

I'm sure they don't want to feel like people are looking over their shoulder, but it almost sounds like, "We haven't done much, if anything, with the information that everyone has reported to us. Why would we? After all, we have real crime here. And while we're fighting all the bad guys, can you cut us a break...as in don't call us, we'll call you?" I hope that is not the case, but it's not like Ketchen is some criminal mastermind genius here. :rolleyes:

For everyone who lodged a complaint with Clinton PD...

I think we may be hearing from Ketchen soon..:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Ok folks here's the skinny... the detective working the case just called. He paid Mr. Ketchen a visit today. Scared the,hell out of him...said Steve gave him an excuse of new job, watching kids and that this scale business was a hobby and he got behind and his phone has been disconnected for the,last month and Yadda yarda yadda. The Detective stated that he gave Steve a week to reach out to each and everyone of us and if he didn't have phone service to get over to the library and use one of their commuters. If Mr. Ketchen does not do so he asked me to give him a call next Thursday and he will go out and tear his house apart along with a warrant for criminal activity. By the tone of the officers voice I would be hot,on making contact. Aye did not sound amused nor was he buying any excuses from Steve. That's all I know at this point in Time.. but things are a happening.

On a side note: I got permission from the detective to post this info.... so Steve if your reading this forum you should be aware that you have pissed the wrong people off... and the sad thing is we gave you ample,opportunity to do the right thing.. hope you like the bed you made for yourself.

On a side note: I got permission from the detective to post this info.... so Steve if your reading this forum you should be aware that you have pissed the wrong people off... and the sad thing is we gave you ample,opportunity to do the right thing.. hope you like the bed you made for yourself.
:thumbsup:

Ok folks here's the skinny... the detective working the case just called. He paid Mr. Ketchen a visit today. Scared the,hell out of him...said Steve gave him an excuse of new job, watching kids and that this scale business was a hobby and he got behind and his phone has been disconnected for the,last month and Yadda yarda yadda. The Detective stated that he gave Steve a week to reach out to each and everyone of us and if he didn't have phone service to get over to the library and use one of their commuters. If Mr. Ketchen does not do so he asked me to give him a call next Thursday and he will go out and tear his house apart along with a warrant for criminal activity. By the tone of the officers voice I would be hot,on making contact. Aye did not sound amused nor was he buying any excuses from Steve. That's all I know at this point in Time.. but things are a happening.

This is awesome news!!! :thumbsup: Big thumbs up, to this Clinton MA detective (whomever he is). :thumbsup::thumbsup:

This is another, very positive update here in the GBU, regarding knife thieves, & consequences (hopefully in this case), for their criminal behavior.

Awesome news guys glad you guys stayed the course. Seems he even tried to bullshit the police. Happy to hear the detective called him on it. Shows that this just won't be tolerated here and no matter how great you were at what you did people just won't stand for for stealing. Hope he contacts all of you and you are made right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back