Subcoms & Rescoms & Trances ONLY IMAGES

Maarten, it's some kind of polyester material....i prefer wood but the polyester ones were thrown in as samples from supplier.

Is the M-type good? Haven't had the urge to get one. I'll mod the Hyper one day though.

I'll have to get me one of those too Derek. Look likes a hyper on steroids..

Well my CLB collection is not complete yet.;)
I also want a nice laguiole and some new spydie models..
To much nice stuff to little money;)...

backhypersephiatad.jpg

Cool, cool. Still practicing with the Lumix? I'm starting to mess around with mine by light painting and taking photos with a homemade light box. This keeps me occupied and out of trouble (buying too many knives, haha).

Oh yeah, the handle mods i'm doing - totally for fun. I'll give some away in a contest here once i build up a fair collection.

Yeah a lightbox or better some good but cheap spotlights which don't darn yellow tint my indoor pictures like my desklamp.

smokinhyper.jpg

:p

Those ROCK!
I'm so glad I got a piece of "Orange" from gull wing, on my Trance!!
Tnx, gull wing!

I never seen a Cloverclaw;)

You guys rock!

Well at last we've got a tinkerer in germany for some fancy clothes . No space enough for a workbench in my apartment-box:eek:.

Maarten, i don't even have a workbench in my apartment. Everything's done in the dining area on the dining table, haha! But I clean up very well and have proper dust filtration so no worries there.

Excellent work, Derek!

Here's a WharCom with Hunter Orange peel ply G10. This one is set up for Left-hand carry.

hoclip1cj1.jpg

hoclip2la3.jpg

Potterma, thanks! I'll wipe the drool off my keyboard now after seeing your orange g-10 wharcom - great work! :thumbup:

Back