Subcoms & Rescoms & Trances ONLY IMAGES

Oh hell yeah...now THAT'S what I am talking about!!!

Awesome bro...enjoy them!!!

God bless and mahalo much!!!:cool:
I forgot to add a pic to this one Amigo ;).
DSC03330.jpg

I did the Wharcom in Turqoise Recon Stone. A piece snapped off when i was drilling the lanyard hole so i inlaid a piece of moonglow there as well as in the screw hole beside it.

wharcom1.jpg

wharcomglow.jpg

The Blk Subcom i did in Moonglow...that's some cool material right there.

subcomblk.jpg
subcomglow.jpg

Still looking great derek. Stones and petrified woods or tusks must be hard working on.
Start at lowest speeds drilling i think. In a press drill.. set up. ;)

Still looking great derek. Stones and petrified woods or tusks must be hard working on.
Start at lowest speeds drilling i think. In a press drill.. set up. ;)

Thanks, Maarten, I'll keep that in mind. I did have the drill at high rpm...I'll lower it next time. :thumbup:

Edit: Actually I drilled the smaller holes on the dremel press. I used a 3-Jaw brace for the bigger holes - i probably leaned too much weight down while drilling.

Last edited:
Thanks, All! The CLB's just have Class---no matter how they come or how you do them!! ;)

Thanx Derek,

Got myself a decent cam instead off the cellphone.
Still learning though..

Here's a CLB Bouquet;

P1000050.jpg

Looks like that Reconstituted Stone is a pain to work with. I've stayed away from it, just because I was afraid it would do exactly what it did on you. Nice recovery though!

Here are a couple of KeyComs:

Black and Tan G10

gryblk2oj9.jpg

gryblk3pm7.jpg

Canary Yellow G10:

yel1xa3.jpg

yel2ak0.jpg

CRIPES!!!:eek:

Mahalo for sharing your pics guys...they are friggin' incredible!!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

God bless and keep 'em coming!!!:cool:

I was thinking this thread is supposed to be pictures and not restricted to models.. If Terry or others might think otherwize they can post there opinion. To me it is all CLB Boker pictures ;) .

Hey guys how are yah

I honestly love the trance and all these subcoms and rescoms. I have carried a subcom black serrated for a while just misplaced it. Hopefully i'l find it soon.::(

But i see so many different mods and models coming out.
subclaw, drop point trance, carbon fiber ones, red rescoms, wooden grips.

SO CAN WE JUST MAKE THIS THREAD INTO A STICKY THAT HAS ALL THE NEW MODELS COMING OUT WITHIN THIS LINE. ALSO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO ARE DOING WICKED AFTERMARKET MODS AS WELL.

I Would just like to see them all in one thread. Production and semi-custom

thank you and please start posting.

aj

MOI ,

the thread starter mentioned any CLB's so i'm off the hook lol.. What's bothering you..:confused:

Stock knives, newly added to my EDC rotation...

Trance...
004-7.jpg

006-7.jpg

From the back...
010-7.jpg

And the linerlock...
008-7.jpg

012-5.jpg

Back