Superman Series

brianNH said:
I'll bet if you sit in front of your monitor long enough, and keep hitting refresh (f5), that one will magically appear. ;)

Double aaaaargh! My refresh button was almost about to go up in flames, then I had to change diapers on the little one. That´s when it got snagged:(

cimande said:
Double aaaaargh! My refresh button was almost about to go up in flames, then I had to change diapers on the little one. That´s when it got snagged:(
Don't worry about it! NO REGRETS! All the HOGs miss a snag here and there.
You'll catch on, just keep at it, and you'll snag something nice!
And what's most important, is that you still have $$$ to snatch INFI somewhere else!

Spydieopath said:
I went out for a two hour bike ride and missed it .... so far.

P.S. Today an American may have rode the best stage of the Tour de France in modern times

Hey, I just did a 5 hour ride, my legs are shot. I feel like a moleman right now. I will start drinking pigs nose in approximately 33 minutes.

viceversa_knif.jpg

Ian Allomes said:
idahoskunk said:
any of you hogs old enough to remember the superman series?

I’m old enough to remember Captain Biggles on the bakelite radio. :barf: :barf: :D
Ian.

I'm actually too old to remember.

Cobalt said:
EDITED for the usual reasons

It is because of those kinds of riders that I'm no longer married.

You think knives are bad. As of the last count I have 10 nice racing bikes.

Cobalt said:
EDITED for the usual reasons
Cobalt......you never let me down!!!! I ride a bicycle but I swear I never wear that.......Kinda reminds me of my older sister when she got a Queen (The Band) Album that the inside cover had tons and tons of girls riding bicycles naked......I remember that because my mother made us all say about 15 ga zillion Hail Marys because she(my sister) brought that stuff into our house.......and my mother said that I was young and impressionable....Now I get it!!!! I BLAME MY OLDER SISTER!!!!! All those years of therepy......gone down the tubes....I am giving the moderators a head up.....Tonight gentlemen its gonna be a bumpy ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbup:

Briggz said:
On the news looks like ya'll are having a hell of a time out there. My thoughts are with you....I hope you have AC at least

Sorry I missed your post. Thanks! :thumbup: Things are beginning to return to normal but a second storm today still left us with 500,000 without power in the metro area. At least the high today was only mid eighties. It was over 100 yesterday with 1/2 million without power. Pray for the elderly...

Amy-0 said:
Cobalt......you never let me down!!!! I ride a bicycle but I swear I never wear that.......Kinda reminds me of my older sister when she got a Queen (The Band) Album that the inside cover had tons and tons of girls riding bicycles naked......I remember that because my mother made us all say about 15 ga zillion Hail Marys because she(my sister) brought that stuff into our house.......and my mother said that I was young and impressionable....Now I get it!!!! I BLAME MY OLDER SISTER!!!!! All those years of therepy......gone down the tubes....I am giving the moderators a head up.....Tonight gentlemen its gonna be a bumpy ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbup:

yah, I remember you riding your bike naked, oh wait was that your sister?

ph0002001r.jpg

Back