Superman Series

ok, but if you have to choose, which would it be. One of the ones above or oe of the ones below: lets take a poll

EDITED for the usual reasons

that's BS cobalt! it would be like selling one of your battle mistresses...

you could never choose!

idahoskunk said:
ok, blond, i'll vote for the blond!!!

which one, there is four of them. I would say that the first one in red would be my number 1 choice, then the one n the tight shorts would be runner up and then the third one on the right in the pic of three would be third runner up.

But of course I would have to check each of their personalities out for a few days separately to really decide:thumbup:

why hell yes, i think something like that would do me in....

what a way to go :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

idahoskunk said:
that's BS cobalt! it would be like selling one of your battle mistresses...

you could never choose!

or we just move to Utah and have them all!!!

Cobalt said:
which one, there is four of them. I would say that the first one in red would be my number 1 choice, then the one n the tight shorts would be runner up and then the third one on the right in the pic of three would be third runner up.

But of course I would have to check each of their personalities out for a few days separately to really decide:thumbup:

white then red, then both at the same time!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :cool: :cool:

idahoskunk said:
so when did jerry start making infi bike frames anyway?

ever since he saw the girls that were riding them, he just had to make sure they had the hardest frame possible between their legs, so that there would be no give. Jerry is a giver. :thumbup:

:p :p :p :p :p this is a good thread!!!!!!!! I am now drinking beer and on the forum all at work... :thumbup:

yep, just enjoying a nice evening after a hard ride.

EDITED for the usual reasons

skunk.jpg

Back