Superman Series

idahoskunk said:
bigfoot_suit.jpg

now that is one hairy bizaatch.

Cousit/Chewbaca/Yetti cross.

EDITED for the usual reasons

Women, this is what cycling done for you. Come down to Cobalts cycling training camp for one week, for a one on one hands on session that will make you a pro like these.

Rat Finkenstein said:
Am I the only one still awake? it's Friday Night! Where is Amy-O?

I had every intention to have a friday night Bring It-athon but 2 minutes after my first post I had to leave......It was a Margarita emergency......you know a friend that her boyfriend wronged her so her other friends think that filling her with alcohol will make her feel better (Well it did for a little while)..Sounds like I missed a good Friday night on the forums I see Cobalt and Skunk "Brought It" hopefully tonight we can all BRING IT!!!

Cobalt said:
hey, I think Amy went to bed. I am half way there as well.
Bed at 11:30 Cobalt.......I thought you knew me better than that......check out my post.....

Amy-0 said:
It was a Margarita emergency......you know a friend that her boyfriend wronged her so her other friends think that filling her with alcohol will make her feel better (Well it did for a little while)..!!!

You gotta stay away from those trailer parks, the single wide parks. You should at least stay in the double wide areas.:thumbup:

Cobalt said:
You gotta stay away from those trailer parks, the single wide parks. You should at least stay in the double wide areas.:thumbup:
Ha HA!!!!!

Amy-0 said:
Ha HA!!!!!

Well, I figured you would have learned from me. I stay in the double wide area myself. higher class-n-all, you know. Not so many family feuds in the double wide neighborhood.

idahoskunk said:
so when did jerry start making infi bike frames anyway?

You know I have been thinking that it would be kind of funny to have "Busse Combat" logos on my race bike. It just fits.... racing Crits with guys pushing people around for position at 25+ m.p.h.

back to this thread... two friends of mine just moved to Park City Utah to open a training facility. I have to go there next week. I can't wait to help out with the female training camps.:thumbup:

Spydieopath said:
You know I have been thinking that it would be kind of funny to have "Busse Combat" logos on my race bike. It just fits.... racing Crits with guys pushing people around for position at 25+ m.p.h.

back to this thread... two friends of mine just moved to Park City Utah to open a training facility. I have to go there next week. I can't wait to help out with the female training camps.:thumbup:

hey if you are in DC, we can ride. Probably not at the pace that your use to, but a nice 50-60 miler would be fun.:thumbup:

Cobalt said:
hey if you are in DC, we can ride. Probably not at the pace that your use to, but a nice 50-60 miler would be fun.:thumbup:

I train at a faily slow pace about half the time. Too bad we didn't have this exchange two years ago I was working on and off in D.C. and did some riding with a local club "Snow Valley" I think the name was. There were two women there that I loved to ride behind.

Back