Swamp Rat Crash Axe For BLADE Show 2006

Eric Isaacson

Pirate
Here's a very limited offer from straight out of the Swamp.

The CRASH RAT features:

Overall length of 14 1/4"

1/4" thick

3.75" cutting edge

3.5" Long spike

Steel = SR77 (modified S7) 55-57 Rc

Canvas Micarta Handles

:D :D

CrashRat.jpg

Here's a close-up of the spike.

CrashRatSpike.jpg

Here's a close-up of the pry bar.

CrashRatPrybar.jpg

Normaly not a fan of Hawks, but that looks like a useful tool. Well thought out and designed for function. Good job whoever drew that one up. Now- How much and when can you get one?!?! Will it be a "Blade Only" offering?

Looks great :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: How can I get one :confused: :confused:

Did you get my cheese, Whiz Boy!?!?!?!?!?

How do you not love that Rat? :eek:

I want one. Eric, please either post here, or email to me, all the details I need to be assured to get one, and save one for me.

Thanks.

Terry Newton said:
Did you get my cheese, Whiz Boy!?!?!?!?!?
How do you not love that Rat? :eek:

:D I love that movie!

Eric, Outstanding! Looks much more user friendly than the the War Hawk.

:thumbup:

Evolute said:
I want one. Eric, please either post here, or email to me, all the details I need to be assured to get one, and save one for me.

Thanks.

Uh, I'll third that, I guess. Since you were so good to authorize mine back in the day, the least I can do is get a Jr. to come meet its papa!

Thanks for finally bringing this one out! Hopefully a few will get put to good use.

Oh yeah, any chance of a hammer poll version???

Evolute said:

Thanks.
I'll fourth that.:) :) :) :)

I HAVE to have it! Where can I send my money? I can't make it to BLADE this year :( But I will be deep in the Ozarks using my new RW that week.

winmagfrog said:
Normaly not a fan of Hawks, but that looks like a useful tool. Well thought out and designed for function. Good job whoever drew that one up. Now- How much and when can you get one?!?! Will it be a "Blade Only" offering?

deusker said:
Looks great :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: How can I get one :confused: :confused:

Rat Finkenstein said:
how do I get one?:D

Evolute said:
I want one. Eric, please either post here, or email to me, all the details I need to be assured to get one, and save one for me. Thanks.

Very nice, you can tell the difference between the HOGS and the RATS. All the HOGS would be getting at least 2-3. If only I could make it to Blade, I'd be all over that. :cool: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Back