Swamp Rat Crash Axe For BLADE Show 2006

Good news for everyone that can't make it to blade :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Eric Isaacson said:
Pre-order info will be posted later today or tomorrow on how to get in on this one. We will be accepting pre-orders on this one for several days but watch this forum for info.

:D:D

Sweeeeeeet, that's loyalty my friends!!!
Thank you Eric!!!

Pre-order info will be posted later today or tomorrow on how to get in on this one. We will be accepting pre-orders on this one for several days but watch this forum for info.
:eek: :eek: :eek: (speechless)

I keep looking at this thing and I just hope they bring enough of them for me to snag one or two. One for each vehicle I have in the drive would be very cool.

Heck I just saw something about a preorder, that increases the odds a little doesn't it? :D That's what I get for not reading the htread all the way through.

Progunner said:
I keep looking at this thing and I just hope they bring enough of them for me to snag one or two. One for each vehicle I have in the drive would be very cool.

Are there going to be some available for immediate purchase at blade? It sounded to me like a preorder only situation. . . But if there are some available at blade, I must get one. . .long distance style.

Just so we don't forget what they look like.

(Until they soon come in the post.)

Yum!

Cheers,
BJB :D

I really like the look of the SR Crash Axe. Any word on the cost at all?

It was a presale item and it cost i think 178ish. The company store said they are going to sell them after but i dont know at which price.

Back