Swiss Army Knife GAW - WINNER ANNOUNCED

Victorinox Electrician. Lightly used. No box.

Open to anyone who promises not to sell it. If you don't want it, I'd ask you to exercise one of two options:
(1) give it away just like you received it, or
(2) don't opt in.

Matters not what country you are in. I'll get it to you.

Just opt in with a pic reflecting one of your non-knife hobbies, passions, or interests.

Victorinox%2520Electrician%2520Shield.JPG

Victorinox%2520Electrician.JPG

Last edited:
I've never had an alox SAK so I'm in on this one. I have several hobbies but I've been keeping fish for the longest. Here's a picture of my current planted tank.

WioXbB8.jpg

I was just being miserable. Thanks for a generous GAW of a cool knife. I'm in. And I do have non-knife interests.
dWBxAvZS

Please include me. Here is a pic that illustrates my lifelong passion, riding motorbikes to out-of-the-way places.

img0032kr4.jpg

I've often thought of getting an Electrician, so please count me in for a most generous giveaway Leghog :thumbup:

Knives have been a lifelong passion for me, but I have always enjoyed the outdoor life, though my perambulations these days are less energetic than in the past :)

I'm in. Besides knives, my favorite hobby is building computers!
New computer I'm working on:

Last edited:
My hobby is going to thrift stores and finding antiques. Just recently got a really cool 1929 book which has a "Merry Xmas 1932" in it.
I also like rocks and minerals
20160626_105837.jpg

Last edited:
Like Jack, I have wanted to give the Electrician a try for some time. That said, I'm in.
I have many other different interests. Just a couple highlighted here.
One being my motorcycle;

The other is fishing and making my own wooden lures.

Like Jack, I have wanted to give the Electrician a try for some time. That said, I'm in.
I have many other different interests. Just a couple highlighted here.
One being my motorcycle;

The other is fishing and making my own wooden lures.

That's really cool!

When I'm not fiddling with knives one of the things I like to do is read comics
squirrel_girl_6.jpg

This would be perfect too because many years ago I bought an alox electrician from the forum and have since lost it. Getting another from the forum would feel fitting.

Thanks for the opportunity.

Last edited:
I'm in, thank you for this GAW! My major hobby is traditional black and white photography. Excuse me for using this picture I've used before.

bO5kEv9.jpg

Here is a slingshot frame that I made, with stainless steel core and pins, chakte viga scales, black vulcanized fiber spacers, and a lanyard hole. It is intended to have latex tubes for the elastic.

9rCHCE0.png

3b466302a73d681653605b2f688b815b.jpg

View from a fishing trip to Mammoth Lakes, California. I'm in! Don't own a Vic would love to have one.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

Back