Swords

well if chuck abused it and busted it they will just have to make it tougher! thats a good thing, knowbody wants a sissy sword:D :D

sissy sword, sissy sword, stinky wants a sissy sword...28" of .052". Awesome man...

:p :D

Hey Chuck! Thx man, now we have to wait another damn 6 weeks for the next proto!

Oh well, lucky I have my newly aquired AK, oops, did I say too much...

i want my ak to be bullet proof, infi for me!!

now, wheres the stinking rat sword?? did you break it chuck or is eric rat holing it somewhere??:confused:

I reckon it is all RS. I reckon, that Chuck never broke it, in fact, I reckon that Eric has it and is about to post pics of it! I WANT MY Rc 2 HANDED RAT SWORD MAN!!!!

C'mon Eric, fess up!:grumpy:

ooohh baby! Yeah Skunk! A double size MOJO'ed BR with a side of fries!!!

HOLD THAT GREEN SH!T!

who puts gerkin on hamburgers man, yuk...

i know! let take a poll and see who would like a giant battle rat or a sword!!
anybody know how to do a poll??

Originally posted by idahoskunk
make mine like the american kensia with a little broader blade.
no gladiator sword for me.

Count me in. It'll match the one I just picked up. :cool:

I can't believe people must have lost interest in this threat. Almost 10 months have gone by since the last post, if us Rats want a sword we need to keep bugging them. :)

I thought it should be BTTT.

DarkJedi:D :D

I must not have been around when this came up, but y'all can count me in if it ever happens:D

Hey Eric,
Did the prototype arrive back to you safely?

Sorry about the knicks in the blade but we had to cut some rebar and cable at work.

Can I get the Mojo Rat next?

how bout a katana with the D2 steel and a 28 inch CURVED blade? straight blades do not cut. and also. an actual traditional saya. no leather. my ideas are kinda "out there" but I might be able to find a couple buyers.

I'm still waiting too!

Basically anything with a 18-24" blade that can take a beating. Not too particular on style :D

Back