Swords

I love the sword idea as much as the rest of you...

Keeping in mind the purpose and creation of SRKW was to give Busse a run for their money in terms of value and offerings... so maybe SRKW should just take the much loved and sought after Battle Rat and add a couple of inches to the blade... makeing it even larger than the Battle Mistress... inventing the EMPEROR RAT.

Rambo would have wet his pants

Thoughts?

yeah, a 13 inch EMPEROR RAT!:cool: thin the blade down a little bit, say to about 180 thou and clip the point:eek:

i could swing that and drink gin all day long
while i wait for ups to bring my sword. andrew, quit hogging the proto
:grumpy:

Mtnclimber- Busse has already made two sword variations and could make a custom, but these are expensive!

Thus, a SRK's sword is pretty much in line with the company's purpose.... An affordable sword!

I would order at least one, possibly two.

I would definitely buy a 13" Satin Jack Rat with Resp.C handle.

I still need a sword ;) ;) ;)

I have a feeling the winking is not working, what do you guys thinkit will take.

DarkjediRAT

ok eric... if your not going to listen to thousands of rat fans then i'm going to have to go over your head.

JENNIFER!!!!!!!!

your majesty,
the boys and myself would like to ask a small favor of you. we desperately need a small short sword. some thing lite, quick, and smart looking (like you :))

we aren't asking (just praying) for anything big, just a small run of a couple hundred of your finest blades.

thank you for you precious time as we all know you are running a couple of business's.

sincerely, your slave and skunk forever,
scott

LONG LIVE THE QUEEN!!!!!!!!!

come eric, if you can't beat us you might as well join us!

LONG LIVE THE QUEEN OF THE RAT PACK!!!

THATS THE SPIRIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok now that we have her majesties attention lets all start begging and whimpering. her motherly instink will take over and she will start trying to make us happy.:cool:

Long live the Queen of the Rats!!!!!!

All we ask for is a short sword to defend the nest and OUR QUEEN!!!!!

Darkjedi - Loyal Jedi Rat.

Darkjedi2 HEAR HEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

listen to jedi2! he knows!

LONG LIVE THE QUEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back