T.A.DAVISON - Slip Joint Knives

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be so much easier to just like this whole thread Todd. Some day I'll get to add you to my small collection of custom traditionals.
As always stunning work sir.I especially like the file work on the #1543 sheepsfoot. :thumbsup:

Blue G 10

1547AAA.jpg

Well done indeed Todd. You don't see much G10 on traditionals. How does it compare to Micarta in your opinion?

I second that post.

There's something about it that is so satisfying to look at. Maybe it's because I can imagine the way it feels in hand?

And the color transformation from the dark almost burnt textured sides to the smooth cream colored bone on the interior is wonderful.

The knives that really wow me, By T.A. (And from wilfred works), are the ones with the type of jigged bone featured on 1549.

Thanks Todd. That old blue spruce is becoming a favorite perch.... Can't wait for some snow.

Two more outta the park efforts BTW!

Great photo Tom - :thumbsup:

Couple knives done & sold...

Both are Box Elder Burl....

1550AAA.jpg

1551AAA.jpg
Beautiful!! What is the closed length on those two? They look to be a little bigger than your usual sub-4". There is something about blue and green scales that grab me every single time. I like the Blue G10 you posted earlier in the thread. Very eye catching!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back