Take the Gold or Open The Box! - WINNER!

Thanks Jack for the generous and fun GAW.
Congrats Barrett. GOLD, GOLD, GOLD, GOLD... !!!

Congratulations Barrett! Looking forward to seeing what you end up choosing. Thank you Jack for a fantastic giveaway, its been great getting to know some of you folks this way and in some cases putting faces to names.

Thanks, Jack for a great giveaway. Congrats Barrett! There isn't a bad choice here, but that's an awfully nice lambsfoot...

Thanks again guys, I'm quite excited! :D :thumbup:

Very nice gaw Jack. I feel like I know everyone a little better now. :thumbup: . And congrats Barrett

Wow! Thank you, Jack! :thumbup: When I entered this giveaway, I never thought I'd actually have to make the decision! :eek:

While the Gold is very (very) tempting, I think I'm going to have to OPEN THE BOX! I mean, that's more fun, anyways, right? :D

So I need to pick a couple numbers now?

Way to go Barrett! Tough choice, I think I would have stuck with that ox horn. But I'm excited to see what's behind curtain # 2.

Congrats Barnett, hope the box is good!

On the old TV version of this sometimes the box was let's just say unexpected.

Wow! Thank you, Jack! :thumbup: When I entered this giveaway, I never thought I'd actually have to make the decision! :eek:

While the Gold is very (very) tempting, I think I'm going to have to OPEN THE BOX! I mean, that's more fun, anyways, right? :D

So I need to pick a couple numbers now?

Congratulations Barrett. Ok, my friend, give me your first number, between 1 and 30 :)

Right, here's the contents of Box 22:

Just going to take another couple of pics...

So Box 22 contained a new in box Spanish Palles Navaja in carbon steel...

...and (appropriately enough given some of the posts) a Victorinox Waiter, with advertising, which appears unused.

Hope they're of interest :thumbup:

OK Barrett, what's your second number between 1 and 30? :)

Box number 6? Cool, give me a minute to go and look (and take pics) :)

Back