Team Gemini. . . Light Brigade Series!!!!!!. . . . Oh Yeah!!!!!. . . Cool Spy Pic. .

I think that both Light Brigade Team Gemini and NMFSH will be offered as a regular long-term production on the bussecombat website. No matter which one will be the first I want to own both of these.

So please, let the AA go now.

Bloody hell.... look....will you people just take a lung in exchange...lets cut out the middle man (or women ;) ) and save me trying to sell parts on the market....just let me send in a few low mileage organs and you folks send me steel in exchange.... :) :) :D

This is psychological warfare! Ok, it's worked, my spirit's broken... now, stop teasing and give us the fix. I'm jonesing bad doc...

So is this going to be some kind of ganza that I can never get into? Or something the regular customer will be able to get in on? Thanks

I didn't even know Busse was making the TG again. The TG is one of my most wanted knives! Looks like I need to start scrounging some pennies!

Forgive me if this was answered but will the TGLB be offered in a bead blasted finish? On Busse's front page, it shows a TGLB with what looks like a bead blasted finish but I don't see it as an option on the order page.

Back