Team Gemini. . . Light Brigade Series!!!!!!. . . . Oh Yeah!!!!!. . . Cool Spy Pic. .

Thanks Newazzkikr, I am persuaded. If its going to be different from the one on the show anyway, I might as well call and see if they can make one choiless.

This is a bad tread! Just ordered the sage with Black/Tan G10 ...... :D

Looks like green but i am not sure, The pics below i know to be green and they look almost the same if you ask me. Looks awsome by the way.

gemini_sage_green_black_zps942c14dd.jpg
[/IMG]

gemini_green_green_black2_zps5a4a7821.jpg
[/IMG]

This one is Tan and Black. In the pic where you hold the knife it looks like Tan.. You have a cameleon knife :D How cool!! is that!

gemini_green_tan_black22_zps87815719.jpg
[/IMG]

I think you should trust Feezle..A few years ago i went to the truck dealer and bought a Blue F250 and when i got it home it was green :eek:

The lighting affects the colors quite a bit. That is definitely black/tan.

Yep... lighting/camera etc will effect the Tan and Black's appearance greatly..!! The T&B TGLB in these two pics are the same knife.

TGLB_1911_2.jpg

TBLG_SSG3_zpscfdda4fd.jpg

Hello All
I am new here, this is my first post. I have been an avid gun guy for years and over the last few years starting learning about knives. I started with the Dawson and now I have discovered the Busse. I ordered my very first INFI knife today, a Team Gemini, tanker grey with Blue G10 handles, something about that blue that speaks to me.

Hello All
I am new here, this is my first post. I have been an avid gun guy for years and over the last few years starting learning about knives. I started with the Dawson and now I have discovered the Busse. I ordered my very first INFI knife today, a Team Gemini, tanker grey with Blue G10 handles, something about that blue that speaks to me.

Welcome to the gang David :thumbup::D Stick around and enjoy the madness,,,,,,

I know that many others will be speaking to you soon. Last July, I didn't know a Busse from a bagel. I now own 14 - I think! Cheers.
Hello All

Welcome to the madness and since you are a gun guy you thought that was a fun habit you ain't seen nuttin' enjoy the ride....:D:eek:

The Busse Knife family is a pretty spectacular group of people. Welcome to one of the craziest families I know. There is a lot to learn and there is always plenty going on. Congrats on your first Busse, the TGLB is a fantastic way to introduce yourself. :thumbup:

Back