Team Gemini Special Edition A2 . . . . Pics!

u812

Gold Member
This is in important blade for Busse Combat, and Im almost certain that it wont be offered uncoated - I'm personally ok with that, I like it. I just dont think its about the finish on this one, this knife is a big statement for the company in other ways.
I agree. I wish they could work it out so it could be used in TWD again.

I thought I was not getting the news letters but they were popping up in my email under a folder called promotions....
Try checking that or spam folders.

Yep, in gmail, my news letters come in the "promotions" section.

Holy cripes! Jerry what are you doing to us!?!?! :D

From my extremely limited experience with A2, I know it's an amazing performer. With Jerry's secret herbs and spices cooking recipe, it will be almost impossible to beat.

Freedom Pullo

Gold Member

foxyrick

British Pork
I like it! I like A2 steel!

I've stopped buying knives, but this might just change that, especially if there's an uncoated option. Have to see the price and specs...

No idea what Busse's costs are or how they factor into the price, but I just checked AKS and A2 is significantly more expensive than 52100:

The A2 is slightly thinner stock and still nearly 50% more expensive. Not sure why the expectation is that this should be cheaper than the SR-101 version was.

I learned an important lesson watching Raising Arizona when I was younger:

"Leonard Smalls: Price. A fair price. That's not what you say it is, and it's not what I say it is... It's what the market will bear. Now there's people - and I know 'em - who'll pay a lot more than $347 for a healthy Busse..."

Last edited:

extrastout

Gold Member
Holy cripes! Jerry what are you doing to us!?!?! :D

From my extremely limited experience with A2, I know it's an amazing performer. With Jerry's secret herbs and spices cooking recipe, it will be almost impossible to beat.[/QUOTE

I am 35, Jerry's been doing this since the day I was born.....and I feel old (1981). Again, this will probably be the best example of A2. Busse will make sure you get the most out of what this steel can do. The steel that started all the madness. Congrats on the 35 years!

I have a beautiful TGLB so the only way I'll purchase the TGA2 would be if I could get it in the satin/comp finish. My TGLB had the black crinkle coat and I disliked it very much. I stripped the coating and it is SO much better. The INFI was in good shape under the coating so the strip was a success. Doubt I'd buy another that I have to strip. Not that I don't mind stripping my blades I'd just prefer to buy those with a satin/comp finish.

COPIUOS

Gold Member
Since we are doing math, 352 is not the inverse of 235, or even palin-dramatically opposite...

I am totally laughing at my self as I can only fathom how to push the inverse button, not the concept itself and I am not 100% sure that 235 is the inverse although believe so very much!!!

without looking I think the inverse is something that you have to multiply by the number in which you are seeking in order to get the number you ate seeking?

Anyways, 352 is not the opposite and now I am going to have to go read about palindromes and inverses.

hexenjager

Gold Member
I thought I was not getting the news letters but they were popping up in my email under a folder called promotions....
Try checking that or spam folders.

Yep, in gmail, my news letters come in the "promotions" section.

^This @honorearth.^ My guess is that your newsletter is getting shuffled into the promotions folder or the equivalent for your email.

ScoMa

Gold Member
Since we are doing math, 352 is not the inverse of 235, or even palin-dramatically opposite...

I am totally laughing at my self as I can only fathom how to push the inverse button, not the concept itself and I am not 100% sure that 235 is the inverse although believe so very much!!!

without looking I think the inverse is something that you have to multiply by the number in which you are seeking in order to get the number you ate seeking?

Anyways, 352 is not the opposite and now I am going to have to go read about palindromes and inverses.
StealthCaliber suggested, "2 for A2, and 35 for the 35th year, making $235". When I said the opposite order, I meant the order of steel-year number. With the year first (35) and the steel last (2), that would be $352.

Native XF ad, Below bottom BC