Team Gemini Special Edition A2 . . . . Pics!

Since we are doing math, 352 is not the inverse of 235, or even palin-dramatically opposite...

I am totally laughing at my self as I can only fathom how to push the inverse button, not the concept itself and I am not 100% sure that 235 is the inverse although believe so very much!!!

without looking I think the inverse is something that you have to multiply by the number in which you are seeking in order to get the number you ate seeking?

Anyways, 352 is not the opposite and now I am going to have to go read about palindromes and inverses.
It is the opposite arrangement of the 35 (from the anniversary) and the 2 (from A2).

I'm just not feeling a $350-ish non-infi Team Gemini. I'm not really a collector, so maybe this offering isn't supposed to be for me.

In 3 years they'll be selling for $550-$600 on the exchange and everyone will be complaining that they're all going to China and elsewhere. :confused::oops:

I'm sorry - I wasn't trying to be negative - just giving my feedback that I'm not feeling it at this price.

I also have a few blades already on order with Busse, so as a potential customer, I think my feedback is just as valid as yours.

Last edited:
As far as price I am thinking of a Bravo-2. A2 steel,satin convex and same thickness.
They run about 300.00 to 350.00 full retail with a real dealer price of about of about 250.00 with nice scales. Busse would run more heat treat,smaller run and all so that was why I figured 307.00. I wouldn't be surprised at a price between 300 to 350.
As far as the A2 goes I have only had BRKT blades in it and have really liked the steel. With Busse heat treat it should be a real treat.
Still hoping for a comp finish or DC option. I have the TGLB in comp finish with tan-black G10. I would love a match to it in the A2 SE.

Sounds like a great offering, never had any interest in SR101 but I'm a huge fan of A2, especially done by Busse.

An uncoated option would would be really nice, doesn't have to be satin.

As far as price I am thinking of a Bravo-2. A2 steel,satin convex and same thickness.
They run about 300.00 to 350.00 full retail with a real dealer price of about of about 250.00 with nice scales. Busse would run more heat treat,smaller run and all so that was why I figured 307.00. I wouldn't be surprised at a price between 300 to 350.
As far as the A2 goes I have only had BRKT blades in it and have really liked the steel. With Busse heat treat it should be a real treat.
Still hoping for a comp finish or DC option. I have the TGLB in comp finish with tan-black G10. I would love a match to it in the A2 SE.
bravo 2 on the secondary market, they go for $150 to $195 for lighty used to perfect example. I am sure they will sell. I am sure they would sell more at lower price point. Not sure how much volume would have to move to make up for lower cost.

bravo 2 on the secondary market, they go for $150 to $195 for lighty used to perfect example. I am sure they will sell. I am sure they would sell more at lower price point. Not sure how much volume would have to move to make up for lower cost.

Not to mention the Bravo has a nice satin finish and not a crappy coating.

I'm hoping this offering continues the way it started, with A2... mmmm at the beginning of the price tag!

Busse would run more heat treat,smaller run and all so that was why I figured 307.00. I wouldn't be surprised at a price between 300 to 350.
I'd think the lower end of that, since the Tglb Cg in INFI was $337 off the site? Who knows, but I'll bet these are sold out QUICK! Congrats on 35 years Jerry!

Can't count secondary market pricing. Supply and demand drives that. The Bravo2 is in stock somewhere most of the time so secondary market price will always be lower than dealer price. The difference in coated Busse and satin bravo may make up for some of the difference in heat treat cost and equal out.

Back