Team Gemini Ultra Light Brigade!!!. . . . Coming Wednesday 9-25-2019!!!!. . . . 9:00 PM Eastern!!!

Where did you get the last call notification? Email? I have tried signing up for Busse's email list multiple times but never received any emails whatsoever. PMed Jerry a week or so ago about this and never heard back. Any advice?

Where did you get the last call notification? Email? I have tried signing up for Busse's email list multiple times but never received any emails whatsoever. PMed Jerry a week or so ago about this and never heard back. Any advice?

maybe they are going into a spam folder. what kind of email do you have?

G10 Black
Great choices! I think sage and Black G10 is one of the coolest combos you can get! My TGLB is my favorite blade. I think this TGULB will be a close second, if not #1. You have started your collection with a bang. Congrats!

Einsteinjon, contact Amy to get on the list. That said, I haven't been receiving the emails either.:confused:

Einsteinjon, contact Amy to get on the list. That said, I haven't been receiving the emails either.:confused:
I believe when you cancel an order your off the list. Once your order is processed and money is in the account your on good terms for more emails. This has been my experience (recieved emails, then ordered and canceled no more). I think I will follow through on this order and be drinking with Jerry again

Thanks all, I'll contact Amy.

I have hotmail, but nothing has gone to spam folder either. I just don't receive them period. I do receive shipping info and PayPal invoices though.

I'd find it hard to believe they'd kick us off the email list for canceling an order, unless you are a repeat offender and never actually follow through on any order you make. More emails to more people means more sales, so why remove someone from the email list?

Thanks all, I'll contact Amy.

I have hotmail, but nothing has gone to spam folder either. I just don't receive them period. I do receive shipping info and PayPal invoices though.

I'd find it hard to believe they'd kick us off the email list for canceling an order, unless you are a repeat offender and never actually follow through on any order you make. More emails to more people means more sales, so why remove someone from the email list?
Not just you- I've never received a last call and signed up for it- they just don't come I dunno?

No "last call" email for me either.
When did we first start hearing about those -- Saturday evening or something?
And yet, here it is Monday morning, and all versions are still available.
Maybe they're waiting until it's really "last call" before they send mine.

Yup, it came Saturday afternoon. I use Gmail and don't think I've ever missed one. I can't imagine anyone got knocked off the list. Much more likely has something to do with the way your email server deals with mass mailings. :(. You may have to go and change the priority of the busse mail.

CF & black canvas how will it look?
please share some TG pictures of this combo.

Yup, it came Saturday afternoon. I use Gmail and don't think I've ever missed one. I can't imagine anyone got knocked off the list. Much more likely has something to do with the way your email server deals with mass mailings. :(. You may have to go and change the priority of the busse mail.

I searched all mailboxes (spam and trash included), but the only Busse emails I got since the TGULB went live are the ones confirming my orders and the ones inviting me to complete the purchase of something I'd left in my cart.

In searching through my emails, the last "last call" email I have from Busse was for the Urgent Fury Hand Applied Satin a little over a year ago. I guess there could have been one since then that got deleted or sent to spam (although it would have to be more than 30 days old, though), but I don't remember getting any for quite a while.

So I checked my email settings to see if anything Busse was blocked, and nothing was. And I checked for things that were whitelisted, and lots of Busse related things were on the list, including newsletter@bussecombat.ccsend.com. And I always make sure the "get our newsletter" box is checked when I place an order. So I'm kind of at a loss for why I don't get the newsletters or "last call" notices anymore.

Back