Team Gemini Ultra Light Brigade!!!. . . . Coming Wednesday 9-25-2019!!!!. . . . 9:00 PM Eastern!!!

Booooo... UPS revised my delivery date to Monday. Dreams of Friday bacon curshed. :(
Better than mine, my update says that it was miss sorted, and instead of coming to me in Louisiana, it went from New Orleans to East Petersburg, Pennsylvania as of 9:30 this morning. Now I have no idea when I am going to get it.

Last edited:
WOW!

This is hands down the sharpest Busse or blade period that I've ever received. Could only think of one thing to try.
It's a little messy. Been years since I made sushi and my technique can use some refining.
hNJ1qZs.jpg

72dRhZE.jpg

eL6JKtI.jpg

Last edited:
Sweet blade! Can’t wait to get mine. Do you have a scale? Curious on the weight.

I missed out on picking one up. I added one to my cart and forgot about it for a few days and then they were gone. If anyone doesn't like their Competition Finish, I would be interested in buying.

WOW!

This is hands down the sharpest Busse or blade period that I've ever received. Could only think of one thing to try.
It's a little messy. Been years since I made sushi and my technique can use some refining.
hNJ1qZs.jpg

72dRhZE.jpg

eL6JKtI.jpg

Delicious!!!

I got my shipping notice today.
Am trying to see if I have the will power to leave the package under the tree, undisturbed, until Christmas day....
I had the same thought for the TG’s and/or the Grab Bags, if they come in time. Not sure I would last, either. Considering the lack of ding, I probably won’t have to worry about it.

luethge luethge First spine shot - WOW! just WOW! Talk to us brother! whatcha thinking first impressions?
Garth is laying on the edges - he's made me open a lot of bandaids this year -

luethge luethge First spine shot - WOW! just WOW! Talk to us brother! whatcha thinking first impressions?
Garth is laying on the edges - he's made me open a lot of bandaids this year -

The thickness is excellent! It’s fast , balanced and NOT to thin to take a serious beating . The hollow grind isn’t too thin either , almost looks like a flat grind ( the comp finished versions should be incredible! ).

still no ding. its getting harder and harder to wait knowing dings are going out :D

super excited to get this one in the hand. only thing i have "close" to the tgulb right now is a BRK bravo 1.25 lt in 3v...but its just not the same as a busse.

Back