Team Gemini Ultra Light Brigade!!!. . . . Coming Wednesday 9-25-2019!!!!. . . . 9:00 PM Eastern!!!

Oh my god, it's happening... Well kinda, I've been waiting for TGLB LE for a long time! Well, the TGULB is a good thing! I really like the regular design of it. Finally!

Hey Jerry --

The roads here in East Podunk are all flooded (42 inches of rain in some areas and counting!) so I can't get to work today. I need some knife pictures to look at to pass the time.

Show me what you got!
I want to see what you got!

Last edited:
TGULB In BIG DC Finish

TGULB%20BIG%20DC-X2.jpg

/\ Danggg! Too sexy! As long as they don't cost an arm and a leg, I'm grabbing one. BIG DC with Maroon! It will be my first BIG DC blade. :)

Now that is just plain awesome !!!!! It’s like seeing an old friend after a long time goes by :D:D:D:D

I love the BIG DC finish. Depending on the price, I'll likely get one in green canvas and one in maroon. Tho a midnight coated with maroon is also a likely scenario. :rolleyes:

Wait a sec. Is that the sandstorm scales? Tan, grey, and black??? Looks like more than just the tan and black!

That'd be sweet!

/\ Danggg! Too sexy! As long as they don't cost an arm and a leg, I'm grabbing one. BIG DC with Maroon! It will be my first BIG DC blade. :)
At least I’ll be in good company. Out an arm, with the other arm wielding maroon on BIG DC. :D

Actually, wait! Comp finish is one of the options, isn’t it. Yeah, I’ll be comp-ing with maroon. Unless BIG DC goes for less. Between those two, the price will make the decision. I love both.

Back