1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Team GM SE A2 pics.

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by u812, Feb 9, 2018.

1. u812

u812 KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 15, 2002
    Got mine this afternoon and just finished the sheath.
    Heavier than I was expecting but feels good. Been a while sense I have made a pancake sheath. The pattern added a little more complication to it. Had to remold the first time as I had the knife turned the wrong way and a second time to get the stars and stripes lined up right.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 9, 2018
  2. Leonardo63

Leonardo63 Gold Member Gold Member

May 24, 2017
    Ring-A-Ding Ding!
    I went down a different path with this just to see how she looked - This is Forest Green and Green canvas - My first impressions are -I like this knife WAY more than I thought I would. I had already thought, I'll pass this one along but holding it in my hand, man, I'm digging this blade and really happy I went with canvas. The green blade is super cool looking, a lot like the midnight blue just a deep rich emerald grn instead- My opinion on handles is forming and for me, at this point, canvas could be considered an upgrade quite easily. But, it's one of those things that you don't know what you don't know ;) ... I give this blade a 10!

TGM A2.jpg
    TGM Stealth Logo.jpg

Last edited: Feb 9, 2018
    dman62, PA Trout, hydeinmind and 5 others like this.
  3. blackhat

blackhat

Jan 28, 2015
    I already regret changing my order that was originally for Forest Green! Looks great. Congratulations!!!

4. Leonardo63

May 24, 2017
    Thanks!
    I know what you mean - I changed my mind so many times, put every combo in my cart - go look at more then go back and flip a coin really LOL! in the end, I like em all. I have another blade coming down the road in the same combo and now that I have an eyeball on it, I'm digging it :thumbsup:

Mike Pierson and blackhat like this.
  5. u812

u812 KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 15, 2002
    Not many pics being posted.

TRog likes this.
  6. CNCGUNNER

CNCGUNNER Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 1, 2011
    Man I’m still waiting on a shipping notice for Park rangers! :(

7. StealthCaliber

StealthCaliber Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 20, 2006
    Canceled all my rangers, regrettably. And the no swedge, black/red on blk tgm. Couldnt afford after hlpin parents pay some shitz off. Kickin self after seeing u812s red/black :mad:

8. u812

Mar 15, 2002
    I feel you. Income tax return wasn't what was expected. I am going to have to let this one or a couple other things go.

9. TRog

TRog Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 13, 2012
    Ive been waiting patiently for someone to post up one with midnight/ black n blue g10 combo

10. Jaxx

Jaxx Moderator Moderator

Jan 18, 2006
    Mine are in jail. UPS refused to send me a mugshot ;)
    Weird thing, UPS tried to deliver 2nd attempt yesterday- Saturday...had I known, I would have waited for it, but I was out...came home to a fresh notice after missing the guy on Fri. Gotta catch him tomorrow or strike 3, and I have a long ride to the depot waaay down by PHL Intl. Airport to fetch it lol

11. caca66bb

caca66bb

Apr 30, 2016
    maroon canvas??

12. bubbaskyjacker

bubbaskyjacker Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 24, 2008
    Tomorrow.

Hopefully the micarta is super black like the park ranger

13. lex2006

lex2006 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 20, 2014
    I got mail today
    [​IMG]

azkyakr, Leonardo63 and hydeinmind like this.
  14. JohnTheTexican

JohnTheTexican Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 1, 2006
    Desert Sage with Tan Canvas
    Desert Bronze with Maroon Canvas

[​IMG]

Steve in SoCal, TRog, azkyakr and 3 others like this.
  15. Leonardo63

May 24, 2017
    Both look great - That maroon is just sick - Bronze is in my future somewhere absolute.

TheirProtector618 likes this.
  16. Steve in SoCal

Steve in SoCal Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 16, 2011
    Desert Sage with Green Canvas

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Leonardo63 and PA Trout like this.
  17. TRog

TRog Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 13, 2012
    Really diggin that bronze n maroon combo! Now if someone would post up a midnight/bruiser that would be sweet

18. JohnTheTexican

JohnTheTexican Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 1, 2006
    Logos not ghostly on these, although they don't show up too well in these pics.

[​IMG]

Incidentally, no "sharpened by" sticker on the tactical cardboard sheaths.

[​IMG]

But they seem pretty sharp.

19. azkyakr

azkyakr

Jul 29, 2015
    Mine just arrived - green canvas on black. Really happy with it! The knife feels great in hand and is very sharp.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
    Leonardo63 and RedbeAR15 like this.
  20. StealthCaliber

StealthCaliber Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 20, 2006
    Damn, that IS a nice looking maroon. Looks blood red