TechStudio K01 Profile Sharpening System

Gents, I've been looking through this thread and at the few vendors for these systems. Bottom line, where can I find a detailed description of what each kit comes with or doesn't come with and what accessories are available and compatible for each? Is there a table/matrix or something similar? Thanks much.

Visit our website www.statesllc.com
Click on "Kits" at the top of the page. You will see pictures and descriptions of each of the kits as well as their contents. If you want further information about any of the components, go back to the home page and click on "Components" or "Abrasives" depending upon what you are wanting more info on. Finally, if you still have questions. Call me Saturday between 9 am and 2 pm Eastern Time.

BTW, all accessories will fit on all the current models of K02 and K03 sharpeners.

George

Hello everyone!

Just wanted to show you new photos of all our frameworks: K01, K02, K03 and LE

While the Military style box looks unique with the Russian lettering it is rather poorly put together. Mine was coming apart when I received my K03. I got some small machine screws and some t nuts and repaired it and it is much sturdier now. Those tiny wood screws that came in it just do not hold up. I wish mine had had the Styrofoam insert I saw for some other model.

Show your favorite knife which you sharpen on TSPROF.
Here mine, cold steel knife, simple and good looking knife

Just wanted to share this video with you guys, i think this will be helpful for people who want to buy sharpener:

Stand.jpg
New! Check out the configuration of K02 LE Extended Kit with heavy base (stand) included, either in the Dealer For Sale forum [Gadgets & Gear] or on our website.

George

Please visit our post in :
"For Sale by Dealers, For Sale:Gadgets & Gear (Dealer)"

Look for the S.T.A.T.E.S. logo to find our update(s) and important news

Thanks,
George

I was just on the S.T.A.T.E.S. site and noticed that the scissor sharpener has been discontinued. I purchased one last fall and haven’t used it yet. Am I now finding out that it is not any good or what?
I love my system and purchased it from George. It’s the best system for me and I’ve tried a lot of different ones.

I was just on the S.T.A.T.E.S. site and noticed that the scissor sharpener has been discontinued. I purchased one last fall and haven’t used it yet. Am I now finding out that it is not any good or what?
I love my system and purchased it from George. It’s the best system for me and I’ve tried a lot of different ones.

The new "Small Universal Table" replaces both the "Scissors Attachment" and the "Removeable Table". We still have a few of each in stock, but once the superceded units are gone, there will be no others. TSProf just feels that the customer gets more benefit from the Small Universal Table for their money.

George

Thank you George. I sent you an email over the weekend, but never got a response. I guess something happened.

Thank you George. I sent you an email over the weekend, but never got a response. I guess something happened.

There is only one email from this weekend that I did not answer and I just took care of it. Sometimes the emails read like statements rather than questions.

George

Back