• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Ten, 6" Utility Fighters

Yup. I think this sale was a little slower this time. Good job though Matty, you did it.

You are a master of back handed compliments, aka "negging":

(Theoretically speaking since I don't want to receive hate email from Jo!) It's like a girl whom you've taken out on a date asking you, "does this dress make my arsch look too big?" and you'll say something like, "Naw luv, matches your eyes perfectly!" :D

The sale wasn't slow, Matty was super lucky and a bit faster :D

You are a master of back handed compliments, aka "negging":

(Theoretically speaking since I don't want to receive hate email from Jo!) It's like a girl whom you've taken out on a date asking you, "does this dress make my arsch look too big?" and you'll say something like, "Naw luv, matches your eyes perfectly!" :D

The sale wasn't slow, Matty was super lucky and a bit faster :D

Yes I heard it was the fastest most difficult to win sale ever!

I'm surprised to see how many winners are fairly new to blade forums.
CPK GOT IT GOING ON!!! congrats and HAPPY NEW YEAR!! WE WISH YOU ALL THE BEST.
SC

Looks like many of those who have not been able to grab one earlier were able to do so this time, excellent for you all!

Yes Bob, it was great to see that the pleas for common courtesy were heeded to and some didn't keep coming back for 2nd and 3rd servings :thumbsup:

Also Nathan's gracious decision to run a preorder against all the fibers in his being, was a huge help to slow things down just a few nanoseconds for the likes of me :cool:

Back