The All Stag and Ivory Buck Thread (Let's See Your Stag & Ivory Buck Knives)

Got to Love this Thread IMO
Slight Gnarly Stag 110

07VvrAX.jpg

Man stumps I still like this thread of your-n
Was a looking last nite with a small bit of juice ... deserved a bump

3 times that guy posted that 124(barehead LR) with a horrible description and not so great pics and 3 times I just put it on my watch list. the second time he listed it I wrote him and asked him if there were any initials on the knife. no response. Glad you got a winner! and we all know I really don't collect stag

Kinda sucks this thread isn't what it used to be with all the lost photos. This thread is the reason I joined bladeforums. I looked at every page twice the day I joined. it was a few less pages back then....I don't think I can replace all the photos I posted and lost. but I can add some new ones and I'm sure I'll come across some of the old ones. Here are some Ivory 701's

View attachment 846113 View attachment 846114 View attachment 846115 View attachment 846116 View attachment 846117 View attachment 846118 View attachment 846120 View attachment 846121

Yes I also used to look at all the eye candy on this thread. Last weekend I opened my PB and was offered a reduced membership of $100 per year for 3rd party unlimited and 300K images. I thought about all of those lost thread pics over the last 12 years and went back and the offer is gone? That is still about 3X what I would pay. But I did think about it.

JB

Back