The All Stag and Ivory Buck Thread (Let's See Your Stag & Ivory Buck Knives)

I do remember that one, Mike, you caused me to have this made late in 2005;). The stag that Buck had at that time was wonderful.
DSC_0011.JPG

DSC_0012.JPG

This one I have shown before, Leroy re-handle it. I take this on most of my hunting trips. Not long after I got it back I dropped it on concrete and put a big divot in the butt end of it. It's a 1994 knife/blade.
I like stag! Preston
DSC_0010.JPG

DSC_0009.JPG

Great knives, great photos, SHB, love the close up with the fly. Hope others will start re-posting photos that have been lost. Preston

STEELHEADBULLY that has to be the nicest 535 that I have ever ever seen. .

Thanks for the compliments Preston and Bucksway!! After hurting my head reading a bunch of nonsense this morning I decided to post a picture of one of my favorite buck knives. OK, my favorite.....935 Mastodon

Hopefully seeing such a beauty will make all the hot heads sit back and smile for a minute....remember why most of us are here. Hope all my Buck brothers are illness free and doing well!!

P1011780.JPG P1011781.JPG P1011783.JPG P1011785.JPG

Thanks, Mike, that is a beautiful brute of a knife and again your photos show it so well. I can see why it would be the favorite. Preston

Thanks Don! DP, you must have known my birthday was only 5 months away. Way to pick out that copper cross Ivory 110 well in advance......so thoughtful:cool::cool::cool:

Stag isn't something I go crazy over. not like the Ivory at least:D:D:Dbut I do love getting to use my fav o rite Stag Buck item, not really a knife, but stag and Buck.......THE STEAK FLIPPER:cool::D:cool::D:rolleyes:
View attachment 849979 View attachment 849980 View attachment 849981 View attachment 849982 View attachment 849983 View attachment 849984 View attachment 849987

Thanks for the compliments Preston and Bucksway!! After hurting my head reading a bunch of nonsense this morning I decided to post a picture of one of my favorite buck knives. OK, my favorite.....935 Mastodon

Hopefully seeing such a beauty will make all the hot heads sit back and smile for a minute....remember why most of us are here. Hope all my Buck brothers are illness free and doing well!!

View attachment 849198 View attachment 849199 View attachment 849200 View attachment 849201
Damn that's nice.

Da*n Nice Knives everyone and especially DP...Never fail to impress us...

SHB, you missed my B-Day it was November, I know it was unintentional, nice of you to try out my pigtail flipper for me. You might be disappointed when DP doesn't give up that Beautiful 110...Ha!Ha!

Back