Test ad

The Anvil Shed, The spot to shoot the breeze.

300Bucks

Gold Member
Ok, We are making a sticky like Traditional Forum where you can expound WITHOUT the requirement of showing or talking about a particular Buck Knife or Buck construction. BUT, I will keep watch for trolling, bad language, selling, boxing matches, and bad blood playground actions. I would suggest if you want to show a hotrod, back deck you built, stud horse, cows in the field, etc. including a Buck knife in the scene if possible would create more enjoyment. 300Bucks, PIA moderator.

Last edited:
In on page 1.
The highest peak in Idaho, Mt Borah. About 3 1/2 hours from the Buck factory. Just got back from there.

Last edited:
Highest elevation in the continental US....Mount Whitney.

I was very disappointed when I got to the top and found out it wasn't 14,500 feet high like I was told. :)

And since this sticky is called the "Anvil Shed", thought I'd add a 198 pound Peter Wright anvil I picked up a few years ago.

I'm reserving this spot (post #4) just in case I come up with something really, really brilliant to say sometime in the future...or a spot for advanced plagerism just in case someone else comes up with something really, really brilliant to say before I do. :)

Buckfan22

Gold Member
hi
some pictures of the coasts in Britany where I live .
image_zpscj22kmse.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
image_zpskzz5jawt.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
image_zps9gqtygix.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Buckfan22

Gold Member
image_zpso5i9ebfu.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]when driving a 65 mk1 jaguar E type on the coast road , dream time !

300Bucks

Gold Member
Looks like movie star stuff. Always glad to see some country (or water) side photos from Buck knife fans.

My vehicle excitement comes from driving under a railroad underpass built for 1930's cars on way to Walmart. You just almost touch mirrors on big pickups. 300

BuckShack

Gold Member
Always glad to see a Solitaire at work. I love that knife. Now, if they could only work a back lock into the design.

I love it too! All these years I never had one, what a sad waste. Well, it's here now and here to stay. I think a lock on one of these would be cool. :thumbup:

So... another ol' passion of mine which I haven't had much time for in the last couple of years.

bertl

Gold Member
The Svea 123 is the best camp stove ever made, just in case you're wondering
- Pinnah

Pinnah, I didn't want to divert a thread that was about not diverting threads, so here is my opinion. I agree with you completely. I have had the same Svea for over 50 years, and, if someone takes care of it after I am gone, it will probably go another 50. I am not much for building campfires and most of my hiking/camping is/was above treeline so firewood isn't available anyway.

This sticky is a good idea. The main forum shouldn't be cluttered up with none knife thoughts, but most of us have some common interests that are worth sharing.

Bert

Ok, We are making a sticky like Traditional Forum where you can expound WITHOUT the requirement of showing or talking about a particular Buck Knife or Buck construction. BUT, I will keep watch for trolling, bad language, selling, boxing matches, and bad blood playground actions. I would suggest if you want to show a hotrod, back deck you built, stud horse, cows in the field, etc. including a Buck knife in the scene if possible would create more enjoyment. 300Bucks, PIA moderator.

AFT

Just kidding and a way to hold this spot

I'm reserving this spot (post #4) just in case I come up with something really, really brilliant to say sometime in the future...or a spot for advanced plagerism just in case someone else comes up with something really, really brilliant to say before I do. :)

Great Idea
may think of doing the same

Buckfan22

Gold Member
an other picture of my country fishing port almost world famous to be the capital of the shellfish called "coquille saint Jacques " I don't it is translatable in English ... sorry
image_zpshv4owv4a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
that is what it's looks like .
image_zpsy4ccrz5f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Buckfan22...your shellfish looks sorta like the scallops we have here in Florida.
I like scallops cooked a little, but I like oysters and clams raw for better flavor to me.

Buckfan22

Gold Member
yes that's right I've just pics of scallops but the coquille saint Jacques is 3 te bigger I think and the clam got one flat side , the inside is similar with a white nut to cook but bigger too .

David Martin

We have been piping our rain gutters into a above ground cistern. Which will allow us to store water for later use. Just lack finishing touches. Here's the progress. My 334 Trapper helped during this project. DM